MoD Order PL Bonus 2018-2019 for Civilian employees of the AOC - 40 days wages in cash No.20(02)/2019/D(JCM) Government Of India Ministry
MoD Order PL Bonus 2018-2019 for Civilian employees of the AOC – 40 days wages in cash
Government Of India
Ministry Of Defence
New Delhi,dated the 20th Sept,2019
The Chief of the Army Staff
Productivity Linked Bonus for the eligible Defence civilians of the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) for the Year 2018-19.
I am directed to refer to the Productivity Linked Bonus Scheme already circulated vide this Ministry’s letter No.F.24(6)/80/d(JCM) dated 28th September, 1983. as amended from time to time, and to convey the sanction of president to the payment of 40 days (Forty days) wages in cash as PLB for the year 2018-19 to the eligible civilian employees of the AOC.
2. The entitlement has been worked out on the basis of the working results for the year 2018-19 in accordance with the agreed formula
3. The PLB will be paid to all eligible Gp. ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) Gp ‘C’ and GP ‘D’ civilian employees of AOC who are covered under PLB scheme for the accounting year 2018-19. The calculation ceiling of Rs.7000/- (7000X40/30.4) and other terms and conditions of the PLB Scheme will remain unchanged.
4. Productivity Linked Bonus to the casual labourer will be paid at the assumed wages of Rs.1200/- p.m. (1200X40/30.4) for the accounting year 2018-19. However, in cases where the actual wages fall below Rs.1200/- p.m., the amount will be calculated on the actual monthly wages. The other conditions remain unchanged.
5. The expenditure on this account will be debitable to defence Service Estimates under respective Heads to which the pay and allowances of these employees are debited. The entire expenditure on the payment of PLB is to be met out of the sanctioned budget grant for the year 2019-20, without any additionality.
6. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) vide their ID No.1230509/E.III(A)2019 dated 17-09-2019 and Defence (Finance/AG/PB) vide their Dy.No.110/AG/PB dated 22-08-2019
(Anil Kumar T)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Telefax: 2301 1260