BSNL : Voluntary Retirement Scheme, 2019 : Procedure in respect of employees who have expired/dismissed/retired
No.1-15/2019- PAT (BSNL)
All Heads of Circles/ Administrative Units
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Sub: BSNL Voluntary Retirement Scheme, 2019 – Procedure in respect of employees who have expired/dismissed/retired after submission/acceptance of option.
As per records in the ERP system, some employees whose option for retirement under VRS-2019 was accepted by the competent authority have since expired or ceased to be BSNL employee for various administrative reasons. In few other cases, the optees have been found to be not eligible for option to retire under the scheme. In order to rule out any possibility of inadvertent error at ground level such cases should be properly documented in the ERP system and acceptance orders issued in respect of these employees are to be withdrawn at the earliest.
2. You are, therefore, requested to advise the concerned officers to take necessary action as detailed below in respect of such cases for necessary action by ERP team and generation of order for withdrawal /cancellation of acceptance order on case to case basis:
Incidence I Cause of action
|Action to be taken|
|Death/Termination/Removal/Dismiss al/ Premature Retiremen / Superannuation / Voluntary Retirement /Compulsory Retirement||After taking approval from the competent authority, separation action is to be run in ERP (T-Code PA-40) and mantis to be raised to ERP team for making necessary
provision in the svstem.
|Presidential Order for absorption in BSNL not issued I Employee found to be unabsorbed in BSNL||Mantis to be raised to ERP team after taking approval from the competent authority. Cancellation/withdrawal order to be generated and issued by the officer who had issued the acceptance order.|
Absence from duty without any intimation/ approval
|In case the employee has been declared absconding after following prescribed procedure, necessary separation action
to be run in the ERP and mantis to be raised to ERP team for making necessary provision in the system. Cancellation /withdrawal order to be generated and issued by the officer who had issued the acceptance order.
3. It may kindly be noted that in case acceptance order in respect of any employee is to be withdrawn, necessary withdrawal I cancellation order is to be issued before 31.01.2019 positively. You are, therefore, requested to advise the concerned officers to accord top priority to such cases so that orders can be generated and issued by 31.01.2019. It may also kindly be ensured that final order I release order in respect of such employees are not issued in any case.
(Sheo Shankar Prasad)
Dy. General Manager (Estt.I)
Phone: 011-23715155/ Fax: 011-23734051
1. PPS to CMD, BSNL
2. PPS to Director(HR)/(Finance)/(CM)/(EB)/(CFA), BSNL Board
3. PGM (Pers)/CGM (Elect)/CGM(Civil)/CGM (Arch)/GM(TF), BSNL CO
4. BSNL Intranet Portal/Notice Boards