Annual IPR for IDAS Officers – Last date 31.01.2020 – No immovable property is owned then “NIL” is required: CGDA
कार्यालय, रक्षा लेखा महानियंत्रक
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts
उलान बटार रोड, पालम – 110010
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt. 110010
All PCsDA/CsSDA & equivalents.
(Through CGDA’s web-site)
Subject: Furnishing of Annual Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2019 (position as on 01.01.2020) – IDAS Officers.
In accordance with the Rule 18(1)(ii) of the CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964 and MHA OM No. 25/10/55-Estt (A) dated 12/01/1956, every Government Servant holding a Group ‘A’ post is required to submit the IPR in the prescribed format giving full particulars regarding the immovable property inherited by him or owned or acquired by him or held by him on lease or mortgage either in his own name of in the name of any member of his family or in the name of any other person by 31st January of the next year. Further, as per DoP&T OM No. 11013/3/2011-Estt.A dated 23.09.2013, Annual Property Returns submitted by Group ‘A’ Services of Central Government are required to be placed in domain by 31st March of that year, by respective Cadre Controlling Authorities.
2. Further, failure on the part of a Government servant to comply with the requirement of the aforesaid rule can form good and sufficient reasons for initiating disciplinary proceedings against him/her in terms of DOP&T OM No.11013/12/93-Estt.(A) dated 24.01.1994.
3. Therefore, it is, enjoined upon all the PCsDA and CsDA & equivalent to ensure that all the Immovable Property Returns (IPR) for the year 2019 (as on 01.01.2020) are submitted by all the IDAS officers (including themselves) under their administrative jurisdiction (including those on deputation) positively by 31/01/2020, so that the same could be placed in public domain.
4. Further, it is added that in case no immovable property is owned then “NIL” is required to be written against the relevant column of the proforma and the statements such as “No Change” or “Same as last year” etc will not be accepted. It is mandatory to mention the date of filing of IPR.
5. The contents of the circular may be brought to the notice of all IDAS officers and IPRs concerned may be forwarded to this HQrs office latest by 20/02/2020.
Sr. Joint CGDA (AN) has seen.
Sr. ACGDA (AN)
1. AN-IV Section (Local) : with a request for similar action as above.
2. EDP Cell(Local) – with a request to place above circular on CGDA’s website.
Sr. ACGDA (AN)