Registration on the Web Portal ‘National Youth Parliament Scheme’ : CBSE
CBSE/ Dir(SE&T)/ 2019
January 21, 2020
Circular No. Acad-08/2020
Heads of All the Schools Affiliated to CBSE
Subject: Registration on the Web Portal ‘National Youth Parliament Scheme’
This is in continuation of Notification No. 122/2019 dated 24th December 2019 regarding registration on the Web Portal ‘National Youth Parliament Scheme’. Considering the significance of important role this programme plays in spreading the idea of democracy in the student community, it is necessary to ensure participation of maximum number of schools through web-portal of National Youth Parliament Scheme.
All the schools affiliated to CBSE are, therefore, directed to encourage their students to access the portal at www.nyps.mpa.gov.in to take part in the Youth Parliament programme of the Ministry. The last date for the registration on the portal has been extended to 28th February, 2020.
(Dr. Biswajit Saha)
Director (SE & Training)
Copy to the respective Heads of Directorates, Organizations and Institutions as indicated below with a request to disseminate the information to all the schools under their jurisdiction.
1. The Commissioner, KendriyaVidyalayaSangathan, 18-Institutional Area, ShaheedJeet Singh Marg, Delhi-110016.
2. The Commissioner, NavodayaVidyalayaSamiti, B-15, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida 201309.
3. The Director of Education, Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Old Secretariat, Delhi-54.
4. The Director of Public Instructions (Schools), Union Territory Secretariat, Sec-9, Chandigarh-160017.
5. The Director of Education, Govt. of Sikkim, Gangtok, Sikkim –737101.
6. The Director of School Education, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar –791111.
7. The Director of Education, Govt. of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Port Blair – 744101.
8. The Director of Education, S.I.E., CBSE Cell, VIP Road, JungleeGhat, PO 744103, A & N Island.
9. The Director, Central Tibetan School Administration, ESSESS Plaza, Community Centre, Sec 3, Rohini.
10. The Additional Director General of Army Education, A–Wing, SenaBhawan, DHQ, PO, New Delhi-01.
11. The Secretary AWES, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), FDRC Building No.202, Shankar Vihar (Near APS), Delhi Cantt-110010.
12. The Under Secretary (EE-1), MHRD, Govt. of India, Department of SE & L, ShastriBhawan, New Delhi01.
13. All Regional Directors/Regional Officers of CBSE with the request to send this circular to all the Heads of the affiliated schools of the Board in their respective regions for compliance.
14. All Joint Secretary/Deputy Secretary/Assistant Secretary/Analyst, CBSE.
15. All Heads/ In-Charges, COEs of the Board with request to disseminate the information.
16. In-charge, IT Unit with the request to put this circular on the CBSE Academic website.
17. In-charge Library
18. The Senior Public Relations Officer, CBSE.
19. PPS to Chairperson, CBSE.
20. SPS to Secretary, CBSE.
21. SPS to Controller of Examinations, CBSE.
22. SPS to Director (IT), CBSE.
23. SPS to Director (Academics) CBSE.
24. SPS to Director (Professional Exam), CBSE.
25. SPS to Director (Training & Skill Education), CBSE
26. Record File