Extension in timelines for generation of PAR and submission of self-appraisal in respect of AIS officers for the PAR year 2019-20 in view of COVID-19
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 27 March, 2020
The Chief Secretaries of States / UTs
Subject: Extension in timelines for generation of PAR and submission of self-appraisal in respect of AIS officers for the PAR year 2019-20 — reg.
I am directed to refer to the subject mentioned above, and to state that, due to situation arising out of spread of COVID 19, it has been decided with the approval of the competent authority, to extend the cut-off dates prescribed for some of the activities relating to recording of PAR for the year 2019-20, as a one-time measure, in relaxation of Rule 4(1) read with Schedule 2 of AIS (PAR)Rules, 2007 as amended from time to time. Accordingly, the revised timelines in respect of PAR for the year 2019-20 shall be as under:-
|Activity||Cut off dates|
|Blank PAR form to be given to the officer reported upon by the Administration Division/ Personnel Department, specifying the Reporting Officer and Reviewing Authority||1st April, 2020||1st June, 2020
( This may be completed even a week earlier)
|Self-Appraisal for current year||31st May, 2020||30th June, 2020|
3. Further, the decision with regard to revision of remaining timelines for the PAR year 2019-20 will be Issued in due course.
(Khushboo G Ghowdhary)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Copy for information and necessary action to:-
(1) All the Ministries / Department of Government of India
(2) The Ministry of Home Affairs, being cadre controlling authority for IPS, North Block, New Delhi.
(3) The Ministry of Environment, Forest & CC, being cadre controlling authority for IfoS, Lodhi Road, Jor Bagh, New Delhi. ”
(4) NIC, DOPT — for uploading on the website of DOPT.
(5) ADG Media, Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi — for wide circulation