Assistant Recruitment Rules, 2020 in the DCPW, under MHA
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
(DIRECTORATE OF COORDINATION POLICE WIRELESS)
New Delhi, the 20th August, 2020
G.S.R. 115.—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of Class III Posts [Directorate of Coordination (Police Wireless)] Recruitment Rules, 1962 and Directorate of Coordination (Police Wireless) Recruitment to Class I and Class II Posts Recruitment Rules, 1966, in so far as they relate to the post of Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant (Store) and Senior Technical Assistant (Store) except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such suppression, the President hereby makes the following rules relating to recruitment to the method of recruitment to the post of Assistant in the Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless, under the Ministry of Home Affairs, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.— (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless, Assistant, Recruitment Rules, 2020.
- (2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of posts, classification, level in the pay matrix.—The number of posts, their classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age limit and qualifications etc.—The method of recruitment, age limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the aforesaid Schedule.
4. Disqualifications.—No person, —
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person,
shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts :
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.—Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.—Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other backward classes, Ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of the post||Number of Post||Classification||Level in the Pay matrix|
|Assistant||21*(2020) * Subject to variation dependent on work load||General Central Service Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Ministerial||Level 6 in the pay matrix Rs. 35400-112400|
|Whether Selection or Non -Selection post||Age limit for direct recruits||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in case of promotees|
30 years (relaxable for Government Servants upto five years m accordance with instructions or orders issue by Central Government)
Note: The crucial date for determining the age- limit shall be as advertised by the Staff Selection Commission
Bachelor Degree in Science with Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognised University or Institute.
Desirable qualification :
Two years expenence m administration or establishment work.
Note 1: The qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission/ Competent Authority for the reason recorded in writing in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified .
Note 2: The qualification regarding expenence is relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission or Competent Authority for the reason recorded in writing in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection the Staff Selection Commission or Competent Authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
Period of probation, if any
Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods
|Two years for direct recruit.
Note : The period of two years shall include successful completion of mandatory induction training of two weeks duration.
|75% by direct recruitment. 25% by deputation/ absorption|
In case of recruitment by promotion/ deputation/ absorption grade from which promotion/ deputation/ absorption to be made
Officers of Central /State Government/Union territories .
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with six years service rendered after appointment to the post on a regular basis in the Level 5 in the pay matrix Rs.29,200-92,300 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department;
(b) possessing the qualifications and experience as prescribed for Direct Recruits under column-(7) .
(i) Two years experience in administration or establishment work.
Note : Only officers of Central Government/State Government/Union territories shall be eligible to be considered for appointment on absorption basis.
Note 1: The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Note 2: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
|If Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||
Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted m making recruitments.
Group ‘B’ Departmental Confirmation Committee:- (for considering confirmation consisting of)
(1). Joint Director, Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless – Chairman;
(2). Deputy Director, Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless – Member;
(3). External Member equivalent to Deputy Director of Directorate of Coordination Police, Ministry of Home Affairs -Member.
Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is not necessary for filling up the post.
[No.A.11016/1/RR(B&C) /2017-Ad.II/PM .II]
CHANDAN KUMAR, Under Secy.