NEP Transforming India Quiz For Students, Teachers, Parents and General Public: CBSE Circular No. Acad-64/2020
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
Date : September 3, 2020
Circular No. Acad-64/2020
All the Heads of Schools affiliated to CBSE
Subject: NEP Transforming India Quiz – regarding
As a part of Shikshak Parv celebration, an online quiz competition on National Education Policy 2020 will be organized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India, from 5th September to 25th September 2020 in order to create awareness about NEP among all stakeholders including Students, Teachers, Parents and General Public.
NEP recommends many transformational ideas for education sector which will have an impact on every citizen. Therefore, this quiz has been designed for giving valuable information and better understanding of crucial recommendations of NEP 2020.
Terms and Conditions (NEP Transforming India Quiz)
1. The quiz will be in bilingual format i.e. English and Hindi.
2. Duration of the quiz will be 5 minutes during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
3. There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
4. Only Indian Citizens aged 14 years and above can participate in the quiz.
5. An individual can participate only once in the quiz.
6. An individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number.
7. The criteria for selecting successful winners will be ‘Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time’.
8. Participants can view their score after the last date of the quiz.
9. Certificates will be issued to the top 10 participants.
The complete details of the quiz are given at the link http://quiz.mygov.in/quiz/neptransforming-india-quiz/School Heads are requested to motivate students, teachers, and parents to participate in the quiz competition.
(Dr. Joseph Emmanuel)