Re-classification of Mathura-Vrindavan as ‘Y’ class city for House Rent Allowance: BSNL Order
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
H.C. Mathur Lane, New Delhi-01
F. No. BSNLCO-A/11(11)/10/2020-ESTAB
Sub: Re-classification of Mathura- Vrindavan Municipal Corporation as ‘Y’ Class city for the purpose of grant of House Rent Allowance (HRA) — regarding.
The undersigned is directed to forward herewith a copy of Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance OM No. 2/4/2018-E.II(B) dated 25.02.2020 on the above cited subject as endorsed by DOT vide Circular No. 132 , F.No. 5-16(01)/2020-PAT dated 15.05.2020 for information and necessary action by all concerned.
2. The above orders are effective from 01.03.2020 in respect of all BSNL employees (absorbed, un-absorbed and BSNL recruited) posted within the municipal limits of Mathura- Vrindavan Municipal Corporation.
Encl: As above.
Asstt. General Manager (Estt.1)
1. Sr.PPS to CMD, BSNL, New Delhi.
2. Sr.PPS to All Directors, BSNL Board, New Delhi.
3. CVO, BSNL CO, Eastern Court Complex, Janpath, New Delhi.
4. All Heads of Telecom Circles & All Heads of Other Administrative Units of BSNL.
5. CS & CGM (Legal) / All PGMs/Sr. GMs/GMs in BSNL CO New Delhi.
6. PGM(ERP),ERP Centre, ALTTC Ghaziabad – For necessary provision in the ERP system.
7. BSNL Intranet. / Guard File.
Re-classification of Mathura-Vrindavan as ‘Y’ class city for House Rent Allowance Finance Ministry Order