Library Clerk Group C Post Recruitment Rules, 2020 in the Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute, Chengalpattu
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
New Delhi, the 22nd September, 2020
G.S.R. 133.—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and insupersession of the Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Chingleputtu (Group C posts) Recruitment Rules, 1980, in so far as it relates to the post of Assistant Librarian, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Library Clerk in the Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute, Chengalpattu, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.— (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute, Chengalpattu, Library Clerk (Group C Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification, level in pay matrix.—The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.—The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in column (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualification.—No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person,shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.—Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may,by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.—Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, the Ex-servicemen or any other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in pay matrix||Whether selection or non-selection post||Age-limit for direct recruits|
|Library Clerk||01* (2020) *subject to variation dependent on workload||General Central Service Group ‘C‘ Non-Gazetted/ Non-Ministerial||Level-2 in the pay matrix (Rs.19900-63200)||Not applicable||Between 18-25 years.
Note1: Relaxable for the Government servants upto forty years in case of general candidates and upto forty-five years in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.
Note 2: The crucial date for determining the age- limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union territory of Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
|Educational and other qualification required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by deputation /absorption and percentage of the post to be filled by various methods|
|Essential: Passed Senior Secondary or equivalent from a recognised Board Diploma or certificate course in Library Science from a recognised institution.
Diploma or certificate course in Computer Application from a recognised University or institution. Desirable: One year experience in a responsible capacity in a Medical Library of standing.
|Not applicable||Two years||By direct recruitment, failing which by deputation|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/ absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation/ absorption to be made||If a Department Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment|
|Deputation:- Central Government employees holding analogous posts on regular basis in the level 2 in the pay matrix (Rs.19900-63200) with two years regular service in the Grade and possessing the qualifications prescribed for direct recruits under column (7).||Group ‘C’ Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of :-
1. Additional Director -Chairman;
2. Deputy Director (Epid) -Member;
3. Assistant Director(Surgical) -Member;
4. Administrative officer -Member.
[F. No. A-12018/34/2019-Lep.]
BAIDYANATH PRASAD, Under Secy.