Para Medical Worker Group C Post Recruitment Rules, 2020 in the Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Aska, Odisha
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
New Delhi, the 22nd September, 2020
G.S.R. 134.—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Aska, (Para Medical Worker) Recruitment Rules, 2001, exceptas respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Para Medical Worker in the Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Aska, Odisha, namely:-
- Short title and commencement.— (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Aska, Odisha, Para Medical Worker (Group C‘ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- Number of post, classification and level in pay matrix.—The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
- Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.—The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in column (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
- Disqualification.—No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person;shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Power to relax.— Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
- Saving.— Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions, required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, the Ex-servicemen or any other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in pay matrix||Whether selection or non-selection post||Age-limit for direct recruits|
|Para Medical Worker||2* (2020) *Subject to variation dependent on work load||General Central Service, Group-C‘, Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial||Level-3 in the pay matrix (Rs.21700-69100)||Not applicable||Between 18 to 27 years.
Note1: Relaxable for departmental candidates up to the age of forty years in case of general candidates and upto forty-five years in the Schedule Castes and the Schedule Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government.
Note 2: The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be closing date for receipt of applications from candidates and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union territories of Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh and Union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
Note 3: In the case of recruitment made through the employment exchange crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the last date upto which the employment exchange is asked to submit the names.
|Educational and other qualification required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by deputation /absorption and percentage of the post to be filled by various methods|
|1. Passed Matriculation from a recognised Board.
2. Certificate of having passed Para Medical Worker Training Course from a recognised Institute.
Note: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case candidate is otherwise well qualified.
|Not applicable||Two years||100% by direct recruitment. Note:- Vacancies caused by the incumbent being away on deputation or long illness or study leave or under any other circumstances for duration of one year or more may be filled on deputation basis from amongst officers of the Central Government: (a) holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (b) possessing the qualification prescribed for direct recruits under Column (7).|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/ absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation/ absorption to be made||If a Department Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment|
|Not applicable.||Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of:-
(1) Director of Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Aska -Chairman;
(2) Chief Medical officer of Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Aska – Member;
(3) Senior Medical officer of Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Aska – Member; (4) A Gazetted officer from another Central or State Government office in the area – Member.
BAIDYANATH PRASAD, Under Secy.