Stenographer Grade II Group C Post Recruitment Rules, 2020 in the Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Chengalpattu
Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute
New Delhi, the 24th September, 2020
G.S.R. 137.—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Chingleput (Group C‘ posts) Recruitment Rules,1980 in so far as it relates to the post of Stenographer, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade II in the Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Chengalpattu, namely:
1. Short title and commencement.— (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Chengalpattu, Stenographer Grade II (Group “C‘ Post) Recruitment Rules,2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification, level in pay matrix.—The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.—The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualification.—No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.—Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.—Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, the Ex-servicemen or any other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in pay matrix||Whether selection or non-selection post||Age-limit for direct recruits|
|Stenographer Grade -II||4*(2020) *Subject to variation dependent on workload||General Central Service, Group C‘, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||Level- 4 in the pay matrix (Rs.25500- Rs.81100)||Not applicable||
Between 18 and 27 years.
Note 1: Relaxable for the Government servants upto the age of forty years in case of general candidates and upto the age of forty-five years in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Note 2: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union Territory of Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh and Union territories of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
|Educational and other qualification required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by deputation /absorption and percentage of the post to be filled by various methods|
|12th class pass or equivalent from a recognised Board. Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 word per minute. Transcription: 65 minutes (English) 75 minutes (Hindi) (On Manual typewriter) or 50 minutes (English), 50 minutes. (Hindi) (On Computer).||Not applicable||Two years||Direct recruitment. Staff Selection Commission
Note: Vacancies caused by the incumbent being away on deputation or long illness or study leave or under other circumstances for a duration of one year or more may be filled on deputation from the officers of the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis and possessing the qualifications prescribed for direct recruits under Column (7).
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/ absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation/ absorption to be made||If a Department Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment.|
Group ‘C’ Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of:-
1. Additional Director – Chairman;
2. Deputy Director (Epid) – Member;
3. Assistant Director(Laboratory) – Member;
4. Administrative officer – Member.
[F. No. A-12018/45/2019-Lep]
BAIDYANATH PRASAD, Under Secy