Fitter Group C Recruitment Rules, 2020 in the Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Chengalpattu
Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute
New Delhi, the 24th September, 2020
G.S.R. 136 .—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Chingleput, (Group C ‘ posts) Recruitment Rules,1980, in so far as they relate to the post of Fitter, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Fitter in the Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Chengalpattu, namely:
1. Short title and commencement.— (1) These rules may be called the Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Chengalpattu, Fitter (Group C‘) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Gazette of India.
2. Number of post, classification, level in pay matrix.—The number of said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto, shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.—The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in column (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualifications.—No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.—Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.—Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen or any other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in pay matrix||Whether selection or non-selection post||Age-limit for direct recruits|
|Fitter||01*(2020) *subject to variation depending on workload.||General Central Service Group ‗C‘ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.||Level-2 in the pay matrix (Rs.19900- 63200).||Not applicable||
Between 18 and 27 years. (relaxable upto 40 years in the case of departmental candidates in accordance with the instruction or orders issued by the Central Government ).
Note1: The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union territory of Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep).
Note 2: In case of recruitment through employment exchange, the crucial date for determination of age in each case will be the last date upto which the Employment Exchange is asked to nominate candidates.
|Educational and other qualification required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by deputation /absorption and percentage of the post to be filled by various methods|
1 Passed 10th standard examination from a recognised board.
2. Passed fitter trade examination conducted by National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / Industrial Training Institute of Central Government or State Government.
3. One year Experience as Fitter.
By Direct recruitment failing which by deputation
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/ absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation/ absorption to be made||If a Department Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment.|
(a) From amongst persons holding analogous or equivalent post in pay level-2 under the Central Government.
(b) Possessing qualification mentioned in the col.7 (Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by transfer on deputation shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications).
|Group ‘C’ Departmental Promotion Committee (for considering confirmation) Consisting of:-
1. Additional Director – Chairman
2. Deputy Director(Epid) – Member
3. Assistant Director(Lab) – Member
4. Administrative Officer – Member
|Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is not necessary.|
View: Stenographer Grade II Group C Post Recruitment Rules, 2020 in the Central Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Chengalpattu
[F. No. A-12018/43/2019-Lep.]
BAIDYANATH PRASAD, Under Secy.