Chief Administrative Officer (Group ‘A’ post Level-11 in the pay matrix) Recruitment Rules, 2020: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Insti
Chief Administrative Officer (Group ‘A’ post Level-11 in the pay matrix) Recruitment Rules, 2020: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
New Delhi, the 13th November, 2020.
G.S.R.725(E)—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi (Chief Administrative Officer) Recruitment Rules, 1990, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Chief Administrative Officer in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.- (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi, Chief Administrative Officer (Group ‘A’ post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
Number of post, classification and level in pay matrix.– The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
2. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.– The method of recruitment to the said post, age- limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
3. Disqualification.– No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
4. Power to relax.– Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
5. Saving.– Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post.||Number of post.||Classification.||Level in pay matrix.||Whether selection post or non- selection post.||Age-limit for direct recruits.|
Chief Administrative Officer.
* Subject to variation dependent on workload.
|General Central Service,
|Level-11 in the pay matrix
(Rs. 67700 –
Not exceeding forty years.
(Relaxable for the Government servants upto age of forty years in the case of general candidates and upto the age of forty-five years in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes in
accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.)
Note: The crucial date for
determining the age- limit shall be the closing date for receipt of
applications from candidates and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub- Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh and the Union territories of Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep.
Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.
|Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees.||Period of probation, if any.||
Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods.
1. Bachelor degree in any subject from a recognised University or institution.
2. Seven years experience of administration, accounts and establishment work in a supervisory capacity from the Central Government or State Governments or Union territory Administration or autonomous or statutory organisation or public sector undertakings or Universities or recognised research institution or semi- Government organisation.
Desirable: Knowledge of Government rules and regulations.
|Not applicable.||One year.||
By deputation (including short term contract) failing which by direct recruitment.
In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation / absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation / absorption to be made.
|If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition.||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission to be consulted in making recruitment.|
|Deputation (including short term contract): officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union territory Administration or autonomous or statutory organisation or public sector undertakings or University or recognised research institution:
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
(ii) with five years regular service in level-10 in the pay matrix (Rs. 56100 – 177500) or equivalent; and
(b) possessing the educational qualifications and experience proposed for direct recruits under column (7).
Note 1: Period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation ( including short term contract
) in another Ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed four years.
Note 2: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation ( including short term contract ) shall be not exceeding fifty- six years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
|Group ‘A’ Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of :-
1. Joint Secretary (concerned), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare- Chairman;
2. Deputy Director General (concerned), Directorate General of Health Services
3. Director (concerned), Directorate General of Health Services – Member;
4. Director, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi.
Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is necessary on each occasion.
[F. No. A.12018/78/2017-ME]
NILAMBUJ SHARAN, Economic Adviser