Review of Grievance Mechanism in CPPC/Bank for pensioner: CPAO writes to Heads of the CPPCs for information on 8 points
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
No. CPAO/Tech/Bank Performance/37 Vol-III/2020-21/63
Subject-Review of Grievance Mechanism-reg.
Kindly refer to this office e-mail dated 19.11.2020 on the subject mentioned above. In this regard it is submitted that no reply has been received from the CPPC.
2. Therefore, your attention is invited to Para 9.2 of the CPPC guidelines, issued by CPAO in 2012 and updated on 2015, which refers to Grievance Mechanism of the CPPCs and you are once again requested to intimate the following at the earliest:
- Existing grievance redressal mechanism in your CPPC/Bank for pensioner.
- Nature of general grievances.
- Process for redressal of grievances of pensioners.
- Escalation matrix of grievance.
- Mediums for lodging & redressal of grievance. (website/phone/fax/letter/personal visit etc.)
- Toll free telephone number for grievance redressal of pensioners, if any.
- In case, the grievance pertains to CPAO or PAO/HoO of Ministry/Department, how it is forwarded to the concerned stakeholder/handled?
- Whether the link of CPAO’s website is provided on the grievance portal of the CPPC?
3. This issues with the approval of Chief Controller (Pensions).
Dy. Controller of Accounts
1. Heads of all the CPPCs of Authorized Banks (As per List)-except Bank of Baroda
Copy for information:-
1. Sr. PS to CGA, O/o the CGA, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, E-Block General Pool Office (GPO) Complex, INA, New Delhi.
2. PS to Addl. CGA, Maharekha Niyantrak Bhawan, E-Block General Pool Office (GPO) Complex, INA, New Delhi. .
3. The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India, Deptt. of Govt. and Bank Accounts, Central
Office, Opp. Central Rly, Station, Byculla, Mumbai -400008.
4. The Joint Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Deptt. of Financial services, Jeevan Deep Building Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001.
5. PS to CC (P), CPAO, New Delhi
6. Sr.TD(NIC), CPAO, New Delhi