Productivity Linked Bonus (P.L.B.) 2022 @ 60 days for the employees of the EPFO for the year 2021-22
EPFO, HEAD OFFICE
MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
14, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE, NEW DELHI 110066
No: – WSU/25(1)2003/PLB/Vol.II/11575
Dated: – 19.10.2021
19 OCT 2022
All Addl CPFC (HQ) (Zones)
All Addl. CPFC (Zones),
RPFC-1 (ASD), Head Office &
Director (PDNASS) and
All Regional P.F. Commissioners-In charge of
Sub:- Payment of advance against the Productivity Linked Bonus admissible for the eligible Group C and Group B (Non-gazetted) employees of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization for the year 2021-22 – regarding
Please refer to the above said subject.
Approval of the Competent Authority for grant of advance against the Productivity Linked Bonus admissible for the eligible Group C and Group B (Non-gazetted) employees of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization for the year 2021-22 is conveyed herewith against the Productivity Linked Bonus equal to 60 (Sixty) days’ wages subject to the maximum of Rs.13806/ (rupees Thirteen thousand eight hundred six only) to the eligible Group C and Group B (Non-Gazetted) employees of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization for the year 2021-22.
2. The payment of the advance is subject to the condition that an undertaking (in the enclosed Performa ) to the effect that “the advance will be adjusted against the PLB due for the year 2021-22 and any excess payment detected towards PLB for the year 2021-22 would be refunded forthwith”, shall be submitted by each eligible employee. The payment of advance is subject to the same terms and conditions that are applicable to the grant of PLB and are appended. However, advance is not admissible in respect of employees who have already retired from the services of EPFO.
3. The quantum of bonus may be assessed as per the following formula:-
= (AVERAGE EMOLUMENTS) X (NUMBER OF DAYS OF BONUS)
(* Average number of days in a month)
4. The expenditure incurred for payment of bonus may be debited from the budget head “Productivity Linked Bonus.”
5. The amount of advance against the PLB for the year 2021-22 may be paid to the eligible employees by 20.10.2022 under intimation to this office. The number of such employees and amount disbursed may also be intimated.
(This issues with the approval of CPFC)
Encl: As Above
Terms and conditions for payment of advance against Productivity Linked Bonus to the employees of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization for the year 2021-22
- All regular employees of Group ‘C’ and Group “B” (Non gazetted) whether temporary or permanent shall be eligible for the advance against Productivity Linked Bonus provided they were in service on pro rata basis, and also on the last day in March of the relevant financial year i.e. 2021-2022. Casual/contract/extra departmental employees shall not be eligible for any Bonus.
- The employees who were in service for less than one year during the relevant financial year shall be allowed the advance against PLB on proportionate basis, provided they were in service for at least six months during the financial year 2021-22.
- The employees drawing monthly wages of more than Rs. 7,000/- shall be entitled to the advance against PLB at the rate admissible to those drawing wages of Rs. 7,000/- per month.
- The employees who happen to be on extraordinary or half pay leave during the month of March will be paid the advance against PLB based on the pay and allowances that would have been payable but for their being on EOL, HPL etc.
I, Shri/Smt. /Ms. ________________ (Name), _______________ (Designation)
do hereby undertake as under :–
- That I understand that the advance against the PLB due and admissible to me for the year 2021-22, equal to 60 days’ wages (subject to the maximum of Rs.13806/-) has been provisionally sanctioned and being paid to me.
- The said advance will be adjusted against the PLB due and admissible to me for the year 2021-22 and any excess payment detected at a later stage, on any account, shall be refunded by me forthwith.