Department of Pension & Pensioners' Welfare, No.1/10/2012-P&PW (E) Dated: 27th/28th June, 2013 Sub: Enhancement of amount of Ex-gratia payable to pre-1986 CPF retirees and dependent family members of the deceased pre-1986 CPF employees — regarding.
Sub: Enhancement of amount of Ex-gratia payable to pre-1986 CPF retirees and dependent family members of the deceased pre-1986 CPF employees — regarding.
|S.No.||Group of Service to which CPF retirees belonged at the time of retirement||Enhanced amount of basic monthly ex-gratia|
|1||Group 'A Service||Rs. 3000/-|
|2||Group 'B' Service||Rs. 1000/-|
|3||Group 'C' Service||Rs. 750/-|
|4||Group 'D' Service||Rs. 650/-|
|5||Widows and dependent children of the deceased CPF beneficiary||Rs. 645/-|
1. Central Pension Accounting Office, with a request to issue instructions to all pension disbursing banks to take necessary action as indicated above.
2. All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
3. O/o Comptroller and Auditor General of India, 9, DDU Marg, New Delhi.
4. All Pensioners' Associations as per list maintained in the department.
2. Ex-gratia Payment Order No.
3. Date of retirement/Death (in case of Payment to family member)
4. Savings Bank A/c No.
5. Name of the bank/Paying Branch
6. Bank Code No.
7. Existing basic payment of ex-gratia payment
8. Revised amount of ex-gratia as on 4 June, 2013
Remarks if any.
2. Concerned Pay & Accounts Office
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]