The Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension) Allahabad will be organising a Defence Pension Adalat at Lucknow (UP) during the month of August, 201 according to Annual action plan of CGDA, New Delhi in consultation with MoD. This adalat organising for redressal of grievances of Defence
pensioners including Defence Civilians drawing pension through PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS, Treasury Offices’ and DPDOs in the State of Uttar Pradesh and adjoining areas.
Venue and date of Adalat: will be notified later by PCDA
Who to apply:
- Any Defence Pensioners
- Defence Family Pensioners
- Defence Civilian and their families
having any specific grievances relating to sanction or disbursement of Defence pension.
How to apply/represent for DPA:
1. In writing(in duplicate) to :
Sri K D S Parmar,
Pension Adalat Officer
O/o Principal CDA (Pensions),
2. Through PCDA website:
A format of the representation is given on PCDA website [Click here] . Applicants are advised to apply as per the format, for easy processing of their applications.
- Applications can either be sent by post or by E-Mail
- Two copies of the applications should be sent
- Photocopies of Pension payment order, Corr PPO, discharge certificate (wherever required) and other documents must be enclosed
- Each application will be allotted a unique Adalat Registration Number. The same should be quoted in all future correspondence.
- Individual call letters notifying the date and venue of the Adalat will be sent in due course
- Incomplete and unsigned representations will be rejected.
- The Venue & Date of the Adalat will be notified in electronic and print media shortly.
- TA/DA will not be reimbursed to pensioners/individuals attending the Adalat for redressal of their pension related problems.
Venue/Date of Adalat will be announced very soon.