A Meeting on 7th Pay Commission is convened by DOPT
What is Terms and Reference?
The term represents mainly two things
So the purpose and structure of 7th pay commission will be discussed and most probably defined in the meeting to be held on 24/10/2013 at North Block with Staff Side Members of National Council JCM.
Some suggestions on Terms and reference on 7th Pay commission are compiled and produced here for inviting the Readers opinion.
Structure of the 7th Pay Commission
1) As the practice fallowed before ,7th pay Commission should be headed by a Retired or serving Judge of the Supreme Court;
2) Members of the Commission should have a representation from each Pay Band
3) Commission should have one Member each from Defence , Railways and Postal
4) It should be assisted by a Consultative Body of Ex-Defence and Railway Personnel to project the special conditions prevailing there in – being the largest employers.
Purpose and Principals of Pay Determination
1) 1: 12 Ratio between Minimum and Maximum PAY to be reduced
2) Rationalizing Promotion Policy (No reservation in promtion)
3) Ensure effective functioning of Government Mechanism
4) Effective Grievance redressal System for Government servants
5) Removal of anomalies of Sixth CPC
6) Skill based Wage Structure ( Suggestion of Economist)
So Readers may share their views here ,if any ,on 7th Pay commission and the terms and reference of 7th pay Commission
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]