Main demands for inclusion in Memorandum to 7th CPC
(Department wise issues will be attached as Annexure)
1.Bring down the Ratio between maximum & Minimum of Salay to 1: 9
2.Pension to be 65% of last drawn or 65% of Av. Of last 10 months emolument whichever beneficial & Family Pension to be 45% of last drawn or Av. Of 10 month:
- 80 years – 20% of basic pension
- 85 years – 30% of basic pension
- 90 years – 40% of basic pension
- 95 years – 50% of basic pension
- 100 years – 100% of basic pension
4.. Pension to be net of Income Tax :
5. Automatic Merger of Dearness relief with Pension :
6. Restoration of commuted vale of Pension in 12 years
- all Govt. hospitals
- all NABH accredited Multi Super Specialty hospitals across the country which have been allotted land at concessional rate or given any aid or concession by the Central or the State govt.
- all CGHS, RELHS & ECHS empanelled hospitals across the country.
9. Hospital Regulatory Authority:
10.Fixed Medical allowance (FMA):
11.Grievance redressal Mechanism:
Bharat Pensioners Samaj
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.