MEETING OF COMMITTEE CONSTITUTED ON CADRE RESTRUCTURING OF GROUP 'C' EMPLOYEES HELD ON 28th APRIL 2014 IN ROOM NO.347-D, DAK BHAWAN, SANSAD MARG, NEW
RECORD OF DISCUSSIONS
‘C’ employees vide No. 25-04/2012-PE I dated 23′ Oct 2013 held its final discussions on 28 April 2014 at 1100 hours under the Chairmanship of Shri V.P. Singh, DDG (Personnel). The following were present:-
|OFFICIAL SIDE||STAFF SIDE|
|1. Shri V.P. Singh, DDG (P) — Chairman
2. Shri Alok Saxena, Secretary PSB — Member
3. Ms. TrishaIA Sethi, DDG (E) — Member
4. Sh. Surender Kumar, ADO (PCC) — Member Secretary
|1. General Secretary, AIPEU, Group ‘C’
2. General Secretary, NAPE, Group ‘C’
3. General Secretary, AIRMS & MMS, Group ‘C’
4. General Secretary, NU RMS & MMS Group ‘C’
5. General Secretary, AIPEU, Postman & MTS
6. General Secretary, NUPE, Postman &
(b) The post of Sub Postmasters in Triple Handed Post Offices and all other existing norm based HSG Posts in Post Offices will be placed in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- in the Pay Band PB-II.
(c) All existing posts in HSG-II will be placed in the Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- in the Pay Band PB-II along with the existing HSG 1 Posts.
(d) After the implementation of the above restructuring/the officials in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-, who have completed 2 years of regular service, will be granted the Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- in the Pay Band -II on non-functional basis after following the usual procedure of non-functional upgradation(s).
(e) Cadre ratio as per the agreed position mentioned at (a) to (d) above, will be worked out and the ratio so worked out will be replicated to the SA cadre of RMS, PA cadre of Circle & Administrative Offices as also to the PA cadre of SBCO.
(f) In respect of Postmaster Grade I, Grade II and Grade III Posts, once the recommendations of this Committee are implemented; the matter will be examined in the light of the same.
(g) In the light of peculiar situation of Postman/Mail Guard cadre where the work for bulk of the cadre continues to remain the same; as a special case the Committee recommends the ratios as worked out in pursuance of (e) above may be considered for implementation for these cadres as well and that the cadre so restructured may concurrently get the benefit of MACP also.
(h) MTS being a common cadre in all Central Government Ministries/Departments’ will be extended the same benefits as commonly decided for them.
AIPEU Group ‘C’
|(Giri Raj Singh)
All India RMS & MMS
Employee Union, Group ‘C’
AIPEU Postmen &
National Union of RMS &
MMS, Group ‘C’
National Union of Postal
Employees, Postmen &
Group D’/MTS (FNPO)
|(D. Kishan Rao)
National Association of Postal Employees,
Group ‘C’ (FNPO)
ADG (GDS/PCC) &
Deputy Director General
Deputy Director General
Message by Secretary General, NFPE & FNPO on National Federation of Postal Employees blog:-
* CADRE RESTRUCTURING AGREEMENT SIGNED *
Copy of the agreement is published below (**Text of agreement reproduced – see above**)
The Salient features of the agreement are as follows :
1. Number of LSG posts will increase from 8 % to 22 %
2. Number of HSG II posts will increase from 2 % to 12 %
3. Number of HSG I posts will increase from 1.5 % to 4 %
4. After completion of 2 years in HSG I the official will be promoted to 4800 GP (Non-functional Basis)
5. The above proposal will be applicable to RMS, Circle Office and SBCO in the same ratio
6. Postman/Mail guard will get the same ratio of promotion.
The present proposal is to be approved by Postal Board, DoPT & Finance Ministry. We will make all out effort to get the proposal implemented at an early date.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.