Shiva Gopal Mishra
The Cabinet Secretary,
Government of India,
Rashtrpati Bhawan Annexe,
Copy to: Secretary, DoP&T – for information and necessary action please.
Copy to: Director, JCA – for information and necessary action please.
Copy to: All Constituents of NC/JCM(Staff Side) – for information.
- The Statement made by Shri Narendra Modi, Honourable Prime Minister of the country at Varanasi to the effect that the Railways would not be privatised was misleading and intended to create confusion in the minds of the Railwaymen, especially in the background that the proposal to induct FDI in Railways to the extent of 100% is being pursued vigorously.
- The Government has decided to set up a Corporation to carry on the functions of the 41 ordnance factories under the Ministry of Defence.
- Except in a few States, the steps required to be taken for form the State level Committees of the JCA have not been undertaken.
- In order to expedite the formation of such committee in all States, the NC JCM website will carry the names and addresses of the State leaders of the participating organisations
- The Zonal Secretaries of AIRF will be asked to ensure that such committees are formed at all State Capitals before the end of this month and the convention is held on a mutually convenient date for all but before 15th February, 2014.
- District conventions or March to Collectorates will be organised by the Committee in all District capitals of the country.
- The entire month of March and the first half of April will be utilised for campaigning amongst the employees at all work- spots.
- The March to Parliament will be organised on 28th April, 2015.
- Every effort will be taken to reach a target of 5 lakh workers to participate in the said March. Target quota for each organisation will be fixed.
- The State Committees will advise the National Convenor as to which organisations (those CGE organisations who are not presently participating in the JCM must be addressed to join the movement.
- The State Committees after the convention will hold Press Conferences to give media publicity to the decisions taken including the decision to go on indefinite strike action.
- The National JCA will hold a Press Conference at Delhi prior to the March to Parliament programme.
- The Charter of demands will be amended (Item No.2) to include the following words: “and ordnance factories under the Ministry of Defence.”
- Reminder letter will be sent to the Cabinet Secretary expressing distress over his silence and the non convening of the National Council, Anomaly Committee and Departmental Councils of the JCM.
- The Convenor reported that the 7th CPC has informed him of their intention to convene the meeting of the organisations for tendering oral evidence in the month of February, 2015.
List of Members who participated in the meeting:
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.