Aubhav: Software application regarding submission of details by the retiring government employee:
Subject : “Anubhav”- showcasing outstanding work done during service – Submission of details by the retiring government employee Software application regarding.
5. For any further clarification or feedback please contact the undersigned.
Anubhav : Showcasing outstanding work done during service: Instructions for use of software application
Instruction for employees submitting write-up under Anubhav
- Select the icon ‘employee ’ on the vertical bar
- Fill up Part I- Personal details
o Enter your Full Name (Title, First Name, Middle name, Last Name).
o Select your Designation.
o Enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN)
o Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number
o Enter Date of Birth & Date of Retirement (format DD/MM/YYYY)
o Enter your Mobile Number ,Email ID , correspondence address (Address, State, District, City, Pin-code)
o Select your Ministry/Dept/Organization & enter Office Address
o Select Cadre(if applicable)
o Upload your photograph in “.jpg” format of max file size 20 KB, if any
- Hit the “Next” button or click on “other details” tab to move on to Part II- Commendable work
o Type work to be highlighted (in 5000 words). You can type this separately as a word document and copy-paste in the text box provided for the purpose.
o Select category of work
o Select Yes/No Whether willing to volunteer for social work
o Enter suggestions, if any
o Upload documents, if any, in “.pdf” format, max file size 1 MB
o Carefully go through the declarations and click on “I Agree”
o Enter Security Code displayed in image in the form.
Review the details entered in form by you before pressing the SUBMIT button.
Instructions to Ministries/ Departments( Head of Offices) and Heads of Departments (HODs) for
processing submissions under Anubhav
- Log on the website persmin.gov.in/pension.asp and click on link Anubhav
- Click ‘organization’ on the vertical column on the left
- Enter your user name and password
- Click ‘new requests’ on the left column to view requests received.
- Click on “ Details” on the right to view the employee’s personal details and write-up and Publish or Reject as appropriate.
Instructions for Head of Offices/ (HOO) in case the retiring employee submits his write up manually
- Verify that the ‘Anubhav’ form has been filled up correctly and the declaration has been signed.
- Visit the website permin.gov.in/pension.asp and click on link Anubhav.
- Click ‘employee’ on the vertical bar.
- Fill up the Part I – Personal details of the employee.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to move to Part II – commendable work.
- Choose the category of work.
- Select the option given by him for voluntary work.
- Scan and upload the write-up submitted by the employee.
- Type “outstanding work may be seen as the attached PDF document” in the text box provided for the outstanding work.
- Click ‘Accept’ for the declaration.
- Submit after entering the security code.
For any other assistance please write to
Form for submitting details of outstanding work done to be uploaded on Departmental website
PART I – Personal Details:
2. Designation :
3. Aadhaar No.
4. PAN No.
5. Ministry/ department & office address:
5. Date of birth:
6. Date of retirement:
7. Mobile number & Email id:
8. Correspondence Address:
9. Head of Office:
10. Cadre Controlling Authority
State allotted (For AIS only)
PART II – Commendable Work :
11. Work to be highlighted (Work may relate to previous assignments as well. Inputs up to 5000 words including outcome, suggestions and names of team members. In case additional information is required to
be attached, the same may be uploaded as a PDF document):
12. Documents, if any, to be attached:
13. Suggestions, if any:14. Work in (11) above is / are in the category:
(a) Good Governance
(b) Government process re-engineering
(c) Simplification of procedures
15. Whether willing to volunteer for social work post-retirement:
16. Would you like to receive feedback through e-mail.If so,e-mail ID may be provided.
17. Declaration : –
a) The information is true & correct to the best of my knowledge.
b) The information is not sensitive and is not such as to compromise national security or integrity.
c) The comments are not against any gender, caste or religion.
d) The comments are not political in nature.
e) Government will not be responsible for any misuse of this information.
Remarks of the Head of Office:
Administrative Head/designated Authority
Source: Pensioner Portal[http://documents.doptcirculars.nic.in/D3/D03ppw/OM_Eng_050315.pdf]
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]