“To resign is a right of an employee who cannot be forced to serve in case he is not willing until and unless there is some stipulation in the rules or in the terms of appointment or disciplinary proceedings is pending or contemplated which is sought to be avoided by resigning from the services.”
- (a) Of a permanent workman by giving 30 days notice in writing or wages in lieu of notice.
- (b) Of a workman on probation by giving 7 days notice by giving 24 hours notice in writing or wages/stipend in lieu of notice.
- (c) Of a temporary workman including apprentice by giving 24 hours notice in writing or wages/stipend in lieu of notice.
- (d) of badli or substitute without notice or wages in lieu of notice.
- Mr. Udit Gupta,Adv.
- Mr. Anup Jain,Adv.
- Mr. Ravi Kumar Tomar, AOR
- M/S.Udit Kishan And Associates, AOR
- M/S.M.V.Kini & Associates, AOR
UPON hearing the counsel the Court made the following ORDER