PCDA Circular 619 : Deletion of note of conditional sanction printed in PPOs of Pre-01.01.2006 retirees Havildar granted Hony Rank of Naib Sube
- The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt, Bank Accounts, Central Office C-7,Second Floor, Bandre- Kuria Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandra East Mumbai- 400051
- All CMDs, Public Sector Banks.
- The Nodal Officers, ICICI/ HDFC/ AXIS/ IDBI Banks
- All Managers, CPPCs
- Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
- The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
- The CDA (PD), Meerut
- The CDA Chennai
- The Director of Treasuries, All States
- The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram and Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
- The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
- The Post Master Kathua (J&K) and Camp Bell Bay.
- The Principal Pay and Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair.
Subject :- Regarding deletion of note of conditional sanction printed in PPOs of Pre-01.01.2006 retirees Havildar granted Hony Rank of Naib Subedar in compliance of Hon’ble High Courts and AFTs orders.