Disbursement of Salary/wages/pension to the Central Government Employees in the State of Maharashtra for the month of August, 2020 on account of Ganapati festival: DoP Order Dt. 21st Aug 2020
Government of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
(Establishment Division)/P AP Section
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi — 1100 01
Date: 21st August, 2020.
The Chief Post Master General
Sub: Disbursement of Salary/wages/pension to the Central Government Employees in the State of Maharashtra for the month of August, 2020 on account of Ganapati festival.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the OM No. 03002(2)/1/2020/TA-II/404 dated 20.08.2020, received from Office of the Controller General of Accounts, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, wherein the Central Government Offices in the Kerala State have been requested that in view of the Ganapati festival, the salary for the month of August, 2020 may be drawn and disbursed to all the Central Government Employees on 27.08.2020 (Thursday).
2. Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Maharashtra Circle, Mumbai is requested to release the pay and allowances for the month of August, 2020 in respect of all Postal Staff working there in the State of Maharashtra on 27.08.2020 in view of the Ganapati festival.
(Dr. Vincent Barla)
Encl.: As above.
View: Disbursement of salary/wages/pension on 27th August, 2020 on account of Ganapati festival in the State of Maharashtra
1. The Director of Accounts Postal, Thiruvananthapuram.
2. Director of P&T Audit, Thiruvananthapuram.
3. The Finance Advice Section, Department of Post, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
4. The Guard files/the sanction file/the office copy.