Inspector Demo Recruitment Rules 2020 of Ministry of Home Affairs, Central Academy for Police Training, Bhopal
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 4th August, 2020
G.S.R. 109.—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Inspector (Demo) in Central Academy for Police Training, Bhopal under the Bureau of Police Research and Development, Ministry of Home Affairs, namely :-
1. Short title and commencement.—
- These rules may be called the Ministry of Home Affairs, Central Academy for Police Training, Bhopal, Inspector (Demo), Recruitment Rules, 2020.
- They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and level in the pay matrix.—The number of the post, its classification and the level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule hereto annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.—The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in column (5) to (13) of the aforesaid Schedule.
4. Disqualifications .—No person:
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
- who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post;
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax .—Where the Central Government is of opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving .—Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, the ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons, in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection
post or non-selection
|Inspector (Demo)||01 (2020)
Group – ‘B’
|Level 7 (Rs. 44900-
|Age-limit for direct recruits||Educational and other
qualifications required for
|Whether age and
prescribed for direct
recruits will apply in the
case of promotes
|Period of probation, if any|
|Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Method of recruitment,
whether by direct
recruitment or by
promotion or by
and percentage of the
vacancies to be filled by
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation
/absorption, grades from which promotion or
deputation /absorption to be made
|If a Departmental
exists, what is its
Commission is to
be consulted in
Officers of the Central Armed Police Forces:
(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in
the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered
after appointment thereto on a regular basis in
level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-) of the pay matrix or
equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and
(b) possessing the following educational
qualification and experience: –
(i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized
(i) one year’s experience as In-charge/2IC or
equivalent in Demo Platoon.
(ii) basic level certificate or Diploma course in
Note.- The period of deputation, including the
period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held
immediately preceding this appointment in the
same or some other organization or department of
the Central Government, shall ordinarily not
exceed three years. The maximum age-limit for
appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding
fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of
|Not applicable||Not applicable|
[F. No. 23011/77/2015-PT]
NARENDRA KUMAR SAHOO, Under Secy