Assistant Nursing Superintendent Recruitment Rules, 2020 in the Ministry of Defence (Navy) MINISTRY OF DEFENCE New Delhi, the 17th September, 2020
Assistant Nursing Superintendent Recruitment Rules, 2020 in the Ministry of Defence (Navy)
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
New Delhi, the 17th September, 2020
S.R.O. 15.—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Navy Group ‘C’ Non-Industrial Posts (Hospital Staff) Recruitment Rules, 1981, in so far as they relate to the post of Matron, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Assistant Nursing Superintendent (earlier called Matron) in the Ministry of Defence (Navy), namely:-
- Short title and commencement .– (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Defence, Navy, Assistant Nursing Superintendent (Group ‘A’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- Number of post, classification and Level in Pay Matrix.–The number of the said post, its classification and the level in the pay matrix attached to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
- Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualification, etc.–The method of recruitment to the said post, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
- Disqualification .– No person,-
(a) who has entered into, or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post :
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Power to relax.–Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, and in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission,relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
- Saving .– Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes, Ex-servicemen, other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether Selection post or non- selection post|
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Navy||4*(2020) *(Subject to variation dependent on workload)||General Central Service, Group ‘A’ (Gazetted), Non-Ministerial||Level – 10 in the pay matrix (Rs. 56100 – 177500)||Selection post|
|Age-limit for direct recruits||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees.||Period of Probation, if any.||Method of recruitment: Whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods.|
|Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable||Two years||100% promotion|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation or absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation or absorption to be made.||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists what is its composition.||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission to be consulted in making recruitment.|
Staff Nurse in Level-7 in the pay matrix (Rs. 44900-142400) with three years regular service in the grade with two to four weeks of in-house training on Nursing Services, Patient Care and Staff Management.
Note: Where juniors who have completed their qualifying or eligibility service are being considered for promotion, their senior would also be considered provided they are not short of the requisite qualifying or eligibility service by more than half of such qualifying or eligibility service or two years, whichever is less and have successfully completed their probation period for promotion to the next higher grade along with their juniors who have already completed such qualifying or eligibility service.
|Group ‘A’ Departmental Promotion Committee (for considering promotion) consisting of :-
1. Chairman / Member, Union Public Service Commission -Chairman;
2. Joint Secretary (Navy), Ministry of Defence – Member;
3. Director of Civilian Personnel, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence(Navy) – Member;
4. Joint Director of Medical Services, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) – Member.
Group ‘A’ Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of :-
1. Joint Secretary (Navy) – Chairman; Ministry of Defence
2. Director of Civilian Personnel, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence(Navy) – Member;
3. Director of Medical Services, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence(Navy) – Member.
|Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is necessary|
[F. No. CP(G)/0667/RR/ANS/ 188 /D(Apptts)/2020]
DEVENDRA KUMAR, Under Secy.