Dresser Dispensary Group C Post Recruitment Rules 2020 in Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 3rd November, 2020
G.S.R. 158.-In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Personnel and Training, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie Dresser (Dispensary) and Riding Assistant Recruitment Rules, 2014 , in so far as they relate to the post of Dresser(Dispensary) , except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Dresser(Dispensary) in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Personnel and Training, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration , Mussoorie , namely:-
- Short title and commencement. -(1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Personnel and Training, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie, Dresser (Dispensary) , Group ‘C’ Post Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- Number of post, classification and level in the pay matrix.-The number of the post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
- Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.-The method of recruitment , age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the aforesaid Schedule.
- Disqualification. -No person,- (a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or (b) who having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Power to relax.-Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
- Saving.-Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit, and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post (1)||Number of post||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection post
or non- selection post
|Age-limit for direct recruits (6)|
|Dresser (Dispensary)||1* (2020) *Subject to variation depended on work load.||General Central Service, Group ‘C‘, Non- Gazetted , Non- Ministerial||Level – 3 in the pay (Rs. -matrix 21700 69100)||Not applicable||Between 18 and 25 years (Relaxable for Government Servants upto forty years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government)
Note 1: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications (and not the closing date prescribed those in Assam, Meghalaya , Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland , Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Union Territory of Andaman Lakshadweep.
Note 2: In the case of recruitment made through the Employment Exchange, the crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date upto which the Employment Exchange is asked to submit the names.
| Educational and other
qualifications required for direct recruits
|prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees|| Period of
Probation, if any
|Method of recruitment, whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/ absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods|
12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University with three years ‘ experience of dressing of wounds in the Government hospital or Private hospital.
Note 1: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note 2: The qualification regarding experience are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage of selection of the Competent Authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up vacancy reserved for them
|Not applicable||Two years||By direct Recruitment.
Note 1: Vacancies caused by the incumbent being away on deputation or long illness or study leave or under other circumstances for duration of one year or more may be filled on deputation from the officials of the Central Government or State Governments holding analogous posts on regular basis and possessing the qualifications prescribed for direct recruits under column (7).
Note 2: The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Note 3: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be ‘Not exceeding fifty-six years ‘ as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Cook Posts Recruitment Rules 2020 in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi under MoHFW
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/ absorption grades from which promotion or deputation/ absorption to be made||If Departmental Promotion Committee exits, what is its Composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment.|
|Not applicable||Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of:-
1. Deputy Director (Administration) , Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration , Mussoorie – Chairman;
2. Chief Medical Officer, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie -Member;
3. Deputy Director or Assistant Director, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration , Mussoorie – Member.
[F.No. T-21011/3/2019-Acad. Desk]
BISWAJIT BANERJEE, Under Secy.