Electrical and Mechanical Supervisor Group B Post Recruitment Rules 2020 in BCG Vaccine Laboratory , Guindy, Chennai
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
New Delhi, the 27th October, 2020
G.S.R. 159.- In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Electrical and Mechanical Supervisor in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare , BCG Vaccine Laboratory , Guindy, Chennai, namely:-
- Short title and commencement- (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, BCG Vaccine Laboratory , Guindy, Chennai, Electrical and Mechanical Supervisor (Group ‘B’ Post), Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into the force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- Initial constitution -These recruitment rules for the post of Electrical and Mechanical Supervisor are being framed for the first time. However, the service rendered by the officers holding the said post on a regular basis prior to the notification of these rules shall be counted as qualifying service for the purpose of pension, promotion , seniority etc.
- Number of post, classification and level in pay matrix.- The number of the said posts, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
- Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.– The method of recruitment , age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
- Disqualification.—-No person,-
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
- who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of these rules.
- Power to relax.-Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with Union Public Service Commission relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
- Saving.-Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of the post||Number of post||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection post or non – selection||Age limit for direct recruitments|
|Electrical and Mechanical Supervisor||2* (2020) *Subject to variation depended on workload.||General Central Service, Group ‘B’ Non- Ministerial (Non- Gazetted).||Level-6 , in the pay matrix (Rs. 35400-112400)||Selection||Not applicable|
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruitments||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/ absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods|
|Not applicable||Not applicable||Two years||By promotion|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation or absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation or absorption to be made||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment.|
Technician in Level-4 (Rs. 25500- 81100) of the pay matrix and with ten years of regular service in the grade; and have successfully completed two to four weeks training in relevant subject as sponsored by the department.
Note: Where juniors who have completed their qualifying or eligibility service are being considered for promotion, their seniors would also be considered provided they are not short of the requisite qualifying or eligibility service by more than half of such qualifying or eligibility service or two years, whichever is less, and have successfully completed their probation period for promotion to the next higher level in the pay matrix along with their juniors who have already completed such qualifying or eligibility service.
Group ‘B’ Departmental Promotion Committee (for considering promotion consisting of:-
(i) Deputy Director General (Public Health) -Chairman
(ii) Director (Administration and Vigilance) -Member
(iii) Deputy Director (Administration) -Member
(iv) Director, BCG Vaccine Laboratory – Member
[F. No. A-12018/01/2011-EPI)]
K. PILLAI, Under Secy.