Multi-Tasking Staff Group C Post Recruitment Rules, 2020 in Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
New Delhi, the 7th October, 2020
G.S.R. 146 .-In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital ( Group ‘D’ posts ) Recruitment Rules 1979 , in so far as they relate to the posts of Safaiwalas/Safaiwalies, Chowkidars/Watchman, Malies, Peons/Dak Runner, Darwans, Jamadars/Supervisors, Daftry, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Multi-Tasking Staff in Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, namely:-
- Short title and commencement.– (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Kalawati Saran Children Hospital, New Delhi, Multi-Tasking Staff ( Group ‘C’ Post), Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- Number of post, classification, level in pay matrix.-The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these
- Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.-The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said
- Disqualification.-No person, –
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
- who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Power to relax.-Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing , relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
- Saving.-Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, the Ex-servicemen and other special categories of person in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of posts||Classification||Level in Pay Matrix||Whether selection post or non-selection post|
*Subject variation on to dependent workload.
General Central Service, Group ‘C’, Non Gazetted, Non Ministerial
Level- 1 in the pay matrix 56900) (Rs. 18000-
|Age-limit for direct recruits||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits|
Between 18 and 27 years of age.
Relaxable for Government Servants upto age of forty years in the case of general candidates and up to the age of forty -five years in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Note : The crucial date for determining the age- limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya , Arunachal Pradesh , Mizoram , Manipur , Nagaland , Tripura , Sikkim , Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh and the Union territories of Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
10th class pass from a recognised Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) equivalent.
Note 1: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission for the reasons to be recorded in writing in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note 2: Qualifications regarding experience are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission for the reasons to be recorded in writing in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes, if, at any stage of selection the Staff Selection Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates belonging to these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
|Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment, whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation /absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods|
|Not applicable||Two years||Direct recruitment|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation or absorption grade from which promotion or deputation/ absorption to be made||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Services Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment|
Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of :-
1. Additional Medical Superintendent, Kalawati Saran Children ‘s Hospital- Chairman ;
2. Deputy Director Administration, Kalawati Saran Children ‘s Hospital, New Delhi – Member ;
3. Deputy Director Administration looking after the work of Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital in Directorate General of Health Services – Member.
[F. No. A.12018/04/2017-MH-II]
PREM NARAIN, Under Secy