Dental Hygienist Group B Post Recruitment Rules, 2020 in the MoHFW, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
New Delhi, the 7th October, 2020
G.S.R. 145 .-In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi (Dental Hygienist, Group ‘C’ post) Recruitment Rules, 2009, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Dental Hygienist in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, namely :-
- Short title and commencement -(1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare , Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, Dental Hygienist (Group ‘B’ Post), Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- Number of post, classification, level in pay matrix.-The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached there to shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
- Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualification, etc.- The method of recruitment, age-limit , qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
- Disqualification.-No person, –
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
- who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person , shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Power to relax.-Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
- Saving .-Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, the Ex-servicemen and other special categories of person in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in pay matrix||Whether selection post or non- selection post|
|Dental Hygienist.||02* (2020)
*Subject to variation depending on workload.
|General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Non- Gazetted , Non- Ministerial.||Level 6 in the pay matrix (Rs. 35400-
|Age-limit for direct recruits||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees|
|Not exceeding thirty years.
Relaxable for government servants upto five years in accordance with instructions or orders issued by central government.
Note The crucial date for determining the age- limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya , Arunachal Pradesh , Mizoram , Manipur , Nagaland , Tripura , Sikkim , Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh and the Union territories of Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
|(i) 12th class pass with Biology as a subject from a recognised Board or institute ;
(ii) two years Diploma in Dental Hygienist from a recognised institute;
(iii) registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist ;
Essential Experience :
Three years ‘ experience as Dental Hygienist in a recognised Hospital.
|Age : Not applicable Educational Qualifications: Not applicable .|
|Period of probation , if any||Method of recruitment , whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation or absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods||In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation
/absorption , grades from which promotion or deputation I absorption to be made
|Two years for direct recruits||Deputation including short term contract failing which by direct recruitment.||Deputation ( including short term contract)
Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union territories or Universities or recognised research institutions or public sector undertakings or statutory or autonomous organisations:-
(a)(i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with six years ‘ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in level-5 in the pay matrix (29200-92300) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
(b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience prescribed for direct recruits under column (7).
Note 1: Period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another Ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department shall ordinarily not to exceed three years.
Note 2: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not be exceeding fifty -six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
|If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Services Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment|
Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of:
1. Additional Medical Superintendent,
Safdarjung Hospital -Chairman;
2. Head of the Department, Dental,
3. Deputy Director (Administration),
PREM NARAIN, Under Secy.