Senior Accounts Officer (Group B Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020 – Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
New Delhi, the 13th November, 2020
G.S.R.720(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Senior Accounts Officer in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.– (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi, Senior Accounts Officer (Group ‘B’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and level in the pay matrix.– The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.– The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualification.– No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.– Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.– Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, the Ex- servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post.||Number of post.||Classification.||Level in pay matrix.||Whether selection post or non-selection post.||Age-limit
for direct recruits.
|Senior Accounts Officer.||1* (2020)
*Subject to variation dependent on work load.
|General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non- ministerial.||Level 7 in the pay matrix (Rs. 44900 –142400).||Selection.||Not applicable.|
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees.||Period of probation, if any.||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods.|
|Not applicable.||Not applicable.||Not applicable.||By promotion.|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation or absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation or absorption to be made.||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition.||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission to be consulted in making recruitment.|
Accounts Officer or Office Superintendent or Head Clerk in level-6 in the pay matrix (Rs. 35400 – 112400) with five years regular service in the grade; and having successfully completed two to four weeks mandatory training in the relevant field as proposed by the department.
Note 1: Where juniors who have completed their qualifying or eligibility service are being considered for promotion, their senior shall also be considered provided they are not short of the requisite qualifying or eligibility service by more than half of such qualifying or eligibility service or two years, whichever is less and have successfully completed their probation period for promotion to the next higher grade along with their juniors who have already completed such qualifying or eligibility service.
Note 2: The eligibility list for promotion shall be prepared with reference to the date of completion by the officers of the prescribed qualifying service in the respective grade or post.
|Group ‘B’ Departmental Promotion Committee (for considering promotion) consisting of: –
1. Director, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi – Chairman;
2. Chief Medical Officer, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi – Member;
3. Assistant Professor, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi – Member;
4. Chief Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi – Member.
|Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is not necessary.|
[F. No. A.12018/67/2017-ME]
NILAMBUJ SHARAN, Economic Adviser