National Intelligence Grid Group A and B Gazetted posts Recruitment Rules, 2020 under Ministry of Home Affairs
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
(National Intelligence Grid)
New Delhi, the 11th November, 2020
G.S.R. 706 (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ Gazetted posts in the National Intelligence Grid, under Ministry of Home Affairs, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement. – (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Home Affairs, National Intelligence Grid (Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ Gazetted posts) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2 Application.– These rules shall apply to the posts specified in the column (1) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Number of posts, classification and level in the pay matrix – The number of posts, their classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto, shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
4. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications etc. – The method of recruitment , age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating the said posts shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the aforesaid Schedule.
5 Disqualification.–- No person, –
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
- who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to any of the said posts:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
6. Power to relax– Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do it may, by orders and for reasons to be recorded in writing in consultation with Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons or posts.
7. Saving.-Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of posts||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection post or non- selection post||Age-limit for direct recruits|
|1. Director (Risk Management).||1*(2020) *(Subject to variation dependent on workload).||General central service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted , Non -Ministerial.||Level-13 (Rs.1,23,100- 2,15,900).||Not applicable.||Not applicable.|
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees.||Period of probation, if any.|
|Not applicable.||Not applicable.||Not applicable.|
|Method of recruitment , whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods.||In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/absorption , grades from which promotion or deputation/absorption to be made.|
|Deputation (including short- term contract).||Deputation (including short-term contract): Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union territories or autonomous or statutory organisation or public sector undertakings or universities or recognised research institution :
(a)(i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department ; or (ii) with five years ‘ regular service in level-12 (Rs. 78,800-2,09,200) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department ; and, (b) possessing the following educational qualification
and experience :
Essential : (i) Bachelor of technology or engineering in electronics or communication or electrical or computer science or information technology from a recognised university or institute;
(ii) fifteen years’ experience in managing information technology infrastructure in central government or state government or union territories or autonomous or statutory organisations or public sector undertakings or recognised research institutes. Desirable: Three years experience of managing information security including audit of information technology infrastructure.
Note: The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the central government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
|Ifa Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition.||Circumstances in which union public service commission to be consulted in making recruitment.|
|Not applicable.||Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is necessary.|
|2.Deputy Secretary (Banking).||1*(2020) *(Subject to variation dependent on workload).||General Central Service, Group ‘A’,Gazetted , Non -Ministerial.||Level-12 (Rs.78,800- 2,09,200).||Not applicable.||Not applicable.|
|(7) & (8)||(9)|
|Not applicable.||Not applicable.|
|Deputation (including short- term contract).||Deputation (including short-term contract) :
Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union territories or autonomous or statutory organisation or public sector undertakings or universities or recognised research institution:
(a) (i) holding analogous posts or equivalent in the parent cadre or department ; or (ii) with five years regular service in level-11 (Rs.67,700-2,08,700) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department ; and,
(b) possessing the following educational qualification and experience: