PCDA Pension Circular No 215: Extension of period for submission of Life Certificate from 1st November 2020 till 28th February 2021
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD – 211 014
EPBAX Tele- (0532)-24D18 2421879, 2421880 Extn-3120
Call Centre No (Toll Free) – 18001805325 (Timing – 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI Deptt. of Govt. Bank Accounts,
Central office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B
No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai-400051
2. The Director of Treasuries of all state
3. The Manger CPPC of Public Sector Banks including IDBI
4. The CDA (PD) Meerut
5. The CDA-Chennai
6. The Nodal Officers (ICICI/ AXIS/HDFC Bank)
7. The Pay & Accounts Officers
8. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy Kathmandu, Nepal.
9. The DPDO
10 The Post Master Kathua
Sub: Extension of period for submission of Life Certificate from 1st November 2020 till 28th February 2021.
Ref: This office Circular No. 214 dated 21/10/2020.
Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension, Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare O.M. No. No.18/1/2020-P&PW(H)-Vol-IIl-6786 dated 23/11/2020 on the above subject is reproduced herewith for immediate implementation of provisions contained in above O.M. mutatis-mutandis to Defence pensioners/family pensioners by the Pension Disbursing Authorities.
1. All Pension Disbursing Authorities are requested to take necessary action as per provisions contained in above OMs.
2. This Circular is available on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in.
Encls: As above.
Dy. CDA (P)