Permission to retain Railway accommodation at the place of previous posting| by Railway officers/staff going on deputation to NHSRCL – RBE No. 121 /2021
RBE No. 121 /2021
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. E(G) 2016 RN 2-1
New Delhi, dated 01.01.2021
The General Manager/Director General
All Indian Railways/Production Units/RDSO-Lucknow
(As per Standard mailing list)
Sub: Permission to retain Railway accommodation at the place of previous posting by Railway officers/staff going on deputation to National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL).
In terms of Board’s letter No. E(G) 2016 RN 2 — 1 dated 04.09.2017 (RBE No.119/2017), Railway officers/staff who had joined o: would be joining on deputation to National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) were allowed to retain Railway accommodation at the place previous posting for a period of five (05) years from the date of incorporation of the PSU i.e. 12.02.2016. This permission for retention of railway accommodation will be over after 11.02.2021.
2. The issue of extension of period of retention of Railway accommodation has been considered by Board and in exercise of the powers to relax in public interest the existing provisions regarding allotment/retention of Railway quarters and the rent to be charged therefor for a class/group of employees, full Board have decided to extend the period of retention of Railway accommodation at previous place of posting by Railway officers/staff posted to NHSRCL for a period of two years from the date of extension period is over i.e. from 12.02.2021 to 11.02. 2023.
Retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting by Railway officers /staff posted to CLW: Railway Board RBE No. 115/2020
Permission for retention of railway accommodation for ADRMs posted to unpopular Divisions: RBE No. 118 /2020
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
Director Establishment (Genl.)
No. E(G) 2016 RN 2-1 New Delhi, dated 01.01.2021
1. PFA, all Indian Railways and Production Units
2. Joint Director (Finance) RDSO, Lucknow
3. Deputy Comptroller & Auditor General of India (Railways), Room No. 224, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi (copy with 46 spares).
For Member(Finance)/Railway Board