Guest House Attendant (MTS) Group C Post Recruitment Rules, 2020 - Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Babanpur MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND
Guest House Attendant (MTS) Group C Post Recruitment Rules, 2020 – Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Babanpur
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
New Delhi, the 16th December, 2020
G.S.R. 01 .—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Regional Leprosy Training Institute, Aska, (Group ‘D’ posts) recruitment Rules, 1980, in so far as it relates to the post of Guest House Attendant, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Guest House Attendant (Multi-Tasking Staff) in the Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Babanpur (Aska), Odisha namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.— (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Babanpur (Aska), Odisha, Guest House Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff) (Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and level in pay matrix.—The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the said Schedule.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.—The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualification.—No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having, a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person;
shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of the rule.
5. Power to relax.—Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.—Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, Ex-servicemen or any other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in pay
Service, Group –
|Level-1 in the
or nonselection post
|Educational and other
qualifications required for
|Whether age and
prescribed for direct
recruits will apply in the
case of promotion
|Not applicable||Between 18 to 25* years.
*Between 18 and 27 years in case recruitment is made through all India open competitive examination.(relaxable for departmental candidates up to the age of forty years in case of general candidates and upto forty-five years in the Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government.)Note 1: The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be closing date for receipt of applications from candidates and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union territory of Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi SubDivision of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union territories of Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep.Note 2:- In the case of recruitment made through Employment Exchange the crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the last date upto which the Employment Exchange is asked to submit the names.
|Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board.
One year experience as a Guest House Attendant
Note – Qualification (s) is or are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority in case candidate is otherwise well qualified.
|Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment
whether by direct
recruitment or by
promotion or by deputation/
absorption and percentage
of the vacancies to be filled
by various methods
|In case of recruitment by
promotion or Deputation /
absorption grades from
which promotion or
deputation / absorption to
|Two years||100 % by Direct recruitment.
Note.– Vacancies caused by the incumbent being away on deputation or long illness or study leave or under any other circumstances for duration of one year or more may be filled on deputation basis from amongst officers of the Central Government:-
(a) holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
(b) Possessing the qualification prescribed for direct recruits under Column No. 7.
|If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists,
what is its composition
|Circumstances in which Union Public
Service Commission is to be
consulted in making recruitment
|Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of:-
1. Director, Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Aska – Chairman;
2. Chief Medical Officer-Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Aska – Member;
3. An Officer to be co-opted as member from the concerned specialty -Member
[F. No. A.12018/21/2018-Lep]
BAIDYANATH PRASAD, Under Secy.