Empanelment of Hospitals / Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Centre for ECHS decided by the 25th Screening Committee: DESW
DRAFT GOVT LETTER: 25th SCREENING COMMITTEE FOR EMPANELMENT
No. 22B (03)/2021/WE/D(Res-1)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 7th July, 2021
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECH
Near Gopinath Circle
Delhi Cantt -10
SUBJECT: EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 228(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 2015 and 228(02)/2020/WE/D(Res-1) dated 30 Jan 2020, it has now been decided by the 25th Screening Committee Meeting for empanelment of Medical facilities with ECHS held on 13 May 2021 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel 13 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure:-
|Ser No||City||Name of Hospitals||Annexure No|
|1.||Bahadurgarh||Dr Sanjay Multi Speciality Hospital Pvt Ltd||Annexure 1.|
|2.||Bengalure||Smiles Dental Specialities||Annexure 2.|
|3.||Bhubaneswar||Ottobock Healthcare India Pvt Ltd||Annexure 3.|
|4.||Hajipur||ASG Hospital Pvt Ltd||Annexure 4.|
|5.||Jalgaon||Sanjeevan Heart Hospital||Annexure 5.|
|6.||Jhunjhunu||Dhanvantri Multispeciality Hospital||Annexure 6.|
|7.||Kakinada (AP)||Ayush Dental||Annexure 7.|
|8.||Nashik||Ashoka Medicover Hospitals (A Unit of Sahrudaya Health Care Pvt Ltd)||Annexure 8.|
|9.||New Delhi||Surya Kiran Hospital Pvt Ltd||Annexure 9.|
|10.||Gautam 8udh Naqar, Noida||Sarai Diagnostics Classic||Annexure 10.|
|11.||Panipat||Ayushman 8hav Health Institute||Annexure 11.|
|12.||Sangrur||8asant Hospital||Annexure 12.|
|13.||Sri Ganganagar||Nagpal Kidney & Super Speciality Hospital||Annexure 13.|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. Empanelement of CGHS empanelled hospital is subject to this hospital providing proof of its being a CGHS empanelled facility as on the date of signing MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NASH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NASH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NASH certificate.
(Shri NC Pasi)
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
Source: Click here to view/download PDF