Empanelment of Hospitals / Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Centre for ECHS decided by the 26th Screening Committee: DESW DRAFT GOVT LETTER : 26th SCREEN
Empanelment of Hospitals / Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Centre for ECHS decided by the 26th Screening Committee: DESW
DRAFT GOVT LETTER : 26th SCREENING COMMITTEE FOR EMPANELMENT
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 07th July, 2021
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECHS
Near Gopinath Circle
Delhi Cantt -10
Subject: EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 2015 and 22B(02)/2020/WE/D(Res-1) dated 30 Jan 2020, it has now been decided by the 26th Screening Committee for empanelment of Additional Medical facilities with ECHS in its meeting held on 13 May 21 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel additional facilities of 06 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure:-
|Ser No||City||Name of Hospitals||Annexure No|
|1.||Alwar||Solanki Hospital||Annexure- 1.|
|2.||8engaluru||Fortis Hospital||Annexure- 2.|
|3.||Amritsar||Ohri Hospital||Annexure- 3.|
|4.||New Delhi (Dwarka)||Centre for Sight||Annexure- 4.|
|5.||Rewari||Pushpanjali Hospital||Annexure- 5.|
|6.||Vijaywada||Arun Kidney Centre||Annexure- 6.|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. Empanelement of CGHS empanelled hospital is subject to this hospital providing proof of its being a CGHS empanelled facility as on the date of signing MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NASH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NASH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NASH certificate.
(Shri NC Pasi)
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
Source: Click here to view/download PDF