Empanelment of Additional Medical facilities of 13 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Centres with ECHS as per decisions taken in 38th Screening Committee Meeting – DESW order dated 25.08.2022
No. No. 22B (09)2022-D(WE/Res-I)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 25 August, 2022
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECHS
Near Gopinath Circle
Delhi Cantt – 10
Subject: EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS WITH ADDITIONAL FACILITY.
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 2015 and 22B(02)/2020/WE/D(Res-1) dated 30 Jan 2020, it has now been decided by the 38th Screening Committee for empanelment of Additional Medical facilities with ECHS in its meeting held on 17 August, 2022 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel additional facilities of 13 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure:-
|S.No.||City||Name of Hospitals||Annexure No.|
|1||Allahabad||Jamuna Sewa Sadan and Research Centre||Annexure 1.|
|2||Bareilly||Rana Hospital, (A Unit of Rana Health Care Pvt. Ltd.)||Annexure 2.|
|3||Guwahati||Sri Sankaradeva Nethralaya||Annexure 3.|
|4||Jaipur||Bansal Eye Care Hospital||Annexure 4.|
|5||Jaipur||Chirayu Hospital (A Unit of Ksch Pvt. Ltd.)||Annexure 5.|
|6||Amritsar||Fortis Escorts Hospital (A Unit of Fortis Hospitals Limited and International Hospital Limited)||Annexure 6.|
|7||Jammu||Sachdeva Netralaya||Annexure 7.|
|8||Jaipur||Metro Manas Arogya Sadan Heart Care & Multispeciality Hospital||Annexure 8.|
|9||Delhi-I||Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital||Annexure 9.|
|10||Pune||Sanskar Netra Rugnalaya & Phaco Centre||Annexure 10.|
|11||Pune||Manipal Hospital (A Unit of Manipal Health Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.||Annexure 11.|
|12||Pune||Dr Patil’s Akashdeep Netralay Miraj||Annexure 12.|
|13||Bhubaneswar||HI- Tech Medical College & Hospital||Annexure 13.|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. Empanelement of CGHS empanelled hospital is subject to this hospital providing proof of its being a CGHS empanelled facility as on the date signing of MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid CGHS. The MoA will be extendable onece CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NABH certificate.
(Dr. P P Sharma)
OSD (WE /1&C)
Source: ECHS PDF