Migration of Old Data into SPARSH – Clarification by PCDA(P) regarding creation of User ID/password and difficulty in login
MIGRATION OF OLD DATA INTO SPARSH
1. We have received certain grievances in last few days wherein a message has been received by pensioners from SPARSH. The message talks about generation of pensioner ID and corr PPO against original PPO and pensioners have been asked to login to SPARSH after 24 hr of receipt of the message.
2. However, pensioners have not been provided any login credentials for SPARSH. This has led to unrest and anxiety amongst the affected pensioners. The matter has been referred to SPARSH team at PCDA(P), Allahabad.
3. There could be a technical issue due to which such messages have got triggered. SPARSH team is examining it and is likely to be corrected shortly. It may otherwise be noted that consequent to receipt of migration of pension acct message, the SPARSH login credentials would be generated in due course of time. Pension of Veterans will continue and will not get affected by this. The same has been clarified by PCDA(P), Allahabad.
4. It is for your information that few mandatory data i.e. mobile no, e-mail, Aadhar and PAN of offrs and spouse are directly taken from concerned bank of retirees by PCDA (P), Allahabad at the time of migration to SPARSH. User ID and password are sent to veterans through SMS/e-mail by PCDA (P), Allahabad only after generation of SPARSH PPO.
5. However, after Login, if a pensioner finds that any of above details are not there in SPARSH after migration, he can approach bank to send those details to SPARSH Cell, PCDA(P), Allahabad on email sparsharmyco.dad[at]gov.in with copy to DPCC on e-mail liaison.1986[at]gov.in.
6. During the process of migration/partial migration, password and Login ID will not be issued by PCDA(P), Allahabad and password and login ID, if issued during partial migration, it will be functional only after full migration.
7. For further queries, please contact at :-
(b) TCS on 011-20893782/83/84/85
I have received the arrears till now i have received new pension id users name and password but i have not received hard copy
Old PPO no D/001689/97 Abhishesh kumar spars PPO no nahi mili
Sir Sparsh me jiska migration nahi huva hai complaint submit karne ko message scroll hora hai ham der sare pensioner ka migration ka complaint submit kiya hu but no reply ab tho oh site hi stop kiya hai (PCDA Prayagraj) jisk Pension account migration nahi huva hai us pensioner Life certificate kaise submit karna through old PPO Number se jeevan pramaan portal se submit karsaktha hai kya aur us copy ko DPDO/Bank Me bi jama karna jaruri hai sir please reply me
Sir. Good Evening.
I am retiree of 2007 from Corps of Signals after completion of 22 years color service. I am getting my pension from bank of Baroda.
Now it is much time is over but yet my pension is not migrated on SPARSH PORTAL.
Is there any reason for delay .? how long it will take ?
Even people those getting pension through SPARSH , have got OROP 2 BENIFITS. Also they got there .Corregindum.
सर आर्मी नम्बर 14555751A एक्स हवलदार रबिन्र्द कुमार पाण्डेय ईएमई सिकंदराबाद से रिटायर हूं श्पर्स पी पी नम्बर 204200201962है,,सर मेरी फेमिली गीता देवी का जन्म तिथि इस प्रकार हैं 29/05/1969 यह मेरे डॉक्यूमेंट में हैं श्पर्स पीपीओ नंबर में गलत है फेमिली का जन्म तिथि इसको सुधारने का कृपया करें,,जय हिन्द वन्दे मातरम् मेरा इ मेल आई डी इस प्रकार है rabindrakumarpandey50[at]gmail[dot]com
सर आप से निवेदन है कि मेरा spars ppo nomber नहीं मिल पा रहा हमारी पेंशन बंद हो गई है कृपा रिकॉड ऑफिस में कार्यवाही भी किया और मेरे पिता का मृत प्रमाण पत्र भी जमा कर दिया रिकॉड ऑफिस को pcda इलाहाबाद में लेटर भेज दिया है रिकॉड ऑफिस से हो गया लेकिन pcda इलाहाबाद से कोई जवाब नही मिला कृपा पेंशन बंद हो जाने से परिवार बहुत दिक्कत में है
कृपा जल्द से जल्द spars ppo number देने का कष्ट करे ताकि हमारी पेंशन आने लगे
आप की बहुत मेहरबानी होगी सर
Army no 5340724N
Odl ppo ,S/014656/95
Army no 7102229N Hony NB Sub Mahendra pal Singh Sengar,PPO No S/045456/1989,
Sir My sparsh PPO is not received till date
It is difficult to login, requires multiple attempts to login.The site is not fully functional.It is not easy to find which data is to be updated.Banks don’t entertain any longer after Migration.Please ensure that Tol free number is attended.Service should be available to address all issues.