All Central Government Employees, who are eligible to furnish Income Tax Return are advised to go through to his Tax Credit Statement (Form 26AS) before submitting
Income Tax Return to ITD. Income Tax Department facilitates a PAN holder to view its Tax Credit Statement (Form 26AS) online.
- Details of tax deducted on behalf of the taxpayer by deductors
- Details of tax collected on behalf of the taxpayer by collectors
- Advance tax/self assessment tax/regular assessment tax, etc. deposited by the taxpayers (PAN holders)
- Details of paid refund received during the financial year
- Details of the High value Transactions in respect of shares, mutual fund etc.
- The Tax Credit Statement (Form 26AS) are generated wherein valid PAN has been reported in the TDS statements.