Enhancement in RRB Examination fees for applying for all Group “C” posts:
All Railway Recruitment Boards.
Sub: Enhancement in RFB Examination fees.
Ref. 1 Board’s circular No. 98/E/(RRB)/25/52 dated 07.04.1999 (RRCB No. 02/99)
2. Board’s circular No. E/(RRB)/2002/25/32 dated 08.08.2002 (RRCB No.
3. Board’s circular No. E/(RRB)/2009/25/21 dated 28.10.2009 (RRCB No. 5/2009)
conduct of examinations by Railway Recruitment Boards, in partial modification
of instructions referred (1) above,, the railway Board have decided to enhance
the examinations fees for applying for all Group “C” posts through RRBs as
|(i)||For all candidates except those mentioned in sub para
|Rs. 100/- (inclusive of postal expenses)|
|(ii)||For candidates belonging to SC /ST / Ex-Servicemen /
Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economically
2. The enhanced examination fee shall be applicable to all Employment
Notifications published by RRBs after the issue of these orders
3. Other Porvisions for waiving off examination fees for candidates belonging
to Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes contained in Board’s
letter referred (3) above, will remain unchanged.
4. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the
Ministry of Railways.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.