- Merger of DA with pay for all employees w.e.f. 01.01.2014 including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
- Grant of Interim Relief to all employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
- Inclusion of Gramin Dak Sewaks under the purview of 7th Central Pay Commission
- Scrap PFRDA Act and grant statutory defined pension to all including those appointed on or after 01.01.2004.
- Date of effect of 7th CPC recommendation should be 01.01.2014.
- Regularisation and Revision of wages of casual labourers and contract workers.
- Removal of 5% condition for compassionate appointment.
- Fill up all vacant post and creation of New Post wherever justified.
- Stop Downsizing, Outsourcing, Contractorisation and Privatisation of Government function.
- Grant productivity Linked Bonus to all without ceiling; Compute bonus as weighted average of PLB for those not covered by PLB agreement.
- Revise OTA and NDA and implement arbitration awards.
- Settle all pending anomalies of 5th and 6th Pay Commission.
Interim Relief and date of effect
Item No. 3 – Inclusion of Grameen Dak Sewaks within the purview of the 7th CPC.
Item No.4: Scrap the New Pension Scheme
Item No. 6 – Regularisation Of Casual/Contingent/Daily Rated/Contract Workers
Item No. 7 – Compassionate appointment
Item No. 8 – Remove the ban on recruitment and creation of posts
Item No. 9 – Downsizing, Outsourcing, Contractorisation etc.
Item No. 10 – Introduction of PLB and removal of ceiling limit
Item No. 11 – Revising OTA and Night Duty allowance rates and Implementation of arbitration awards:
Item No. 12 – Settle all anomaly items pending at the National Council JCM
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.