Introduction of provision for writing of APAR of all Railway employees Working in PB-I, 5200-20200, GP Rs. 1900: Railway Board Order –
The General Managers(P)
All Indian Railways & Production Units etc, i
(As per standard list).
Sub: Introduction of provision for writing of APAR of all Railway employees Working in PB-I, 5200-20200, GP Rs. 1900-Regarding.
(a) Grade ‘D’, now upgraded as Grade ‘C’, railway servants in grade pay of Rs. 1800.
(b) The Railway servants in Grade Pay Rs. 1900
(c) Railway servants whose initial grade pay is higher than Rs. 1900 provided the next higher grade is a non-selection grade except in the case of highly skilled Artisan Staff for whom APAR shall be written for those in two grades below in selection grade.
will remain unaltered.
Please acknowledge receipt.
1. Name in full :
2. Date of birth :
3. Category (SC/ST/OBC/Genl.) :
4. Designation/Station at which employed :
5. Substantive/Officiating pay : Grade Pay:
6. Date of appointment to service :
7. Date of continuous appointment to the present grade pay :
8. Whether permanent/temporary :
9. Educational, Professional & Technical Qualifications :
10. Particulars of examination (including
Departmental examination) passed during
the year :
l . Punctuality/ regularity :
2. Leave taken during the year :
3. Integrity :
4. Attitude/Relation with colleague/Sr./Jr.:
6. commitment/Devotion/Sincerity :
7. Knowledge of profession :
8. Capacity to bear higher responsibility :
9. Capacity to work independently or need
guideline /continuous guideline:
10. Level of efficiency/Skill :
11. Any specific remarks :
12. Overall grading : Outstanding/Very good/Good/Average/Below Average.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.