Minutes of the meeting held on 05.02.2016 at 11.00 AM under the Chairpersonship of Secretary (P&PW) on the status of Implementation of Bhavishya in the Ministries/Department including their attached & subordinate offices
A meeting on implementation on Bhavishya was conducted on 05.02.2016 under the Chairmanship of Secretary (Pension) at 11.00 AM
2. List of Participating Ministries/Departments is at Annexure-I
3. J S (Pension) welcomed the participants in the meeting and briefed about the status of implementation of Bhavishya . Till date 860 DDOs are on board Bhavishya though the total number of DDOs is about 9000.
4. Secretary (P&PW) after reviewing the follow up action on the decisions taken on 08.01.2016, directed that each Ministry/Department will have to take responsibility of their attached/sub-ordinate offices for implementation of ‘Bhavishya’. After due deliberation, the following decisions were taken:
i) Each Ministry/Department will ensure that all the DDOs are registered on Bhavishya within a weeks time. Nodal Officer of each Ministry/Department has already been provided online facility to register their DDOs/HOOs of their attached / subordinate offices.
ii) Nodal Officer of each Ministries/Department will collect the requisite information in the 6 prescribed formats in Annexure-II and upload the above information on Bhavishya Portal under ‘Utility-organization status’.
iii) It was pointed out by a number of Ministries/Departments that Bhavishya portal is functioning only in NICNET which is not always available in all the Central Government Offices and requested for alternate access to the Bhavishya software. DoP&PW will take necessary steps to resolve this problem
iv) DoP&PW will upload the minutes of the meeting on the department’s website
as well as Bhavishya Portal and also send the minutes to all the participants
5. The next Review Meeting on Bhavishya under the Chairpersonship of Secretary (P&PW) will be within two weeks time with the Nodal officers of all Ministries/Departments.
6. The meeting ended with a vote of thanks to the Chair.
Click here to view Pensioners Portal Order – List of Participant
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.