7th Pay Commission Training Allowance – Admissibility of Revised rates: DoP&T OM dated 12.11.2018
No. 13024/01/2016-Trg. Ref.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
[Training Division (lST/IIPA)]
Block -4, Old JNU Campus,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-67,
Date: November 12 , 2018
Subject: Implementation of Governments decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission Revision of rate of Training Allowance.
In continuation of this Department’s O.M. No. 13024/01/2016-Trg. Ref. dated October 24, 2018 on the subject cited above, the undersigned is directed to state that the contents of para 1 (ii) and (iii) of the said O.M. may be read as follows:
Para 1 (ii): “Training Allowance will be admissible only to faculties who join the training academies/institutes/establishments for imparting training for a specified period of time and are then likely to go back’
Para 1 (iii):“Training Allowance will not be admissible to those permanent faculties of training academies/institutes/establishments who have been recruited directly by the training academies/institutes/establishments for imparting training’
2. The concurrence of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India has also been obtained vide their UO No. l24- स्टाफ हक़ नियम ए. आर./0 3/-20l7/Vol.ll dated July 2, 2018.
3. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Under Secretary to the Government of India.
Email ID: [email protected]
1. All Ministries/Departments of Government of India (as per DOPTs standard list and a request that this OM be given wide publicity)
2. All CTls/ATls
3. Director, LBSNAA, Mussoorie.
4. Director, lSTM, Old JNU, New Delhi