Implementation of MACP Scheme to Group “C” & “D” employees who have opted for Govt Service in working in DoT
भारत सरकार Government of India
संचार मंत्रालय Ministry of Communications
दूरसंचार विभाग Department of Telecommunications
1120. Sanchar Bhawan.
20. Ashoka Road.
New Delhi -110001
Subject: Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Central Government Civilian Employees.
This is in reference to DoPT OM No. 35034/3/2008-Estt(D) dated 19.05.2009 and OM No. 35034/3/2015-Estt(D) dated 28.09.2016 (copies enclosed) regarding Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Central Government Civilian Employees.
2. It has been decided to implement the aforesaid orders in the case of Group “C” and “D” employees who have opted for Government Service and working in Department of Telecommunications or on deemed deputation basis in BSNL/MTNL and to withdraw One Time Bound Promotion (OTBP) Scheme and the Biennial Cadre Review (BCR) Scheme w.e.f 01.09.2008.
Assistant Director General (PAT)
1. P. S to Minister of State for Communications(IC)/MOC,. New Delhi
2. Sr. PPS to Secretary (T)/Chairman. Digital Communications Commission, New Delhi.
3.PPS/PS to Member(T). Member(S). Member(F). DoT
4, PPS/PS to Director General Telecom.
5. Sr. DDG. TEC. Khurshid Lal Bhawan. New Delhi.
6. Sr. DDG. NTIPRIT.
7. CMD, BSNL/MTNL. Corporate Office. New Delhi
8 All Controllers/Jt. Controllers of Communications Accounts. DoT
9. Director (Staff), Director (SEA). Director (Civil), DoT. New Delhi
10. Director (IT). DoT for uploading this OM on the web-site of DoT
11. PAO. and all the concerned Sections. DoT. New Delhi
12. SO (Pay Bill). DoT. HQ. Sanchar Bhawan. New Delhi
13. All recognized Units/Association/Federations. DoT. New Delhi
14. Internal Audit Unit DoT. HQ. Sanchar Bhawan New Delhi