List of Holidays for Year 2020 – Diwali (Deepawali) falls on Saturday, November 14, 2020: Corrigendum by DoPT
F. No. 12/ 1/2019-JCA-2
Department of Personnel & Training
Establishment (JCA) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 26th June, 2019
In the list of holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2020, circulated vide OM of even number dated 18th June, 2019, the para 6 of the OM may be read as:
“During 2020, Diwali (Deepawali) falls on Saturday, November 14, 2020 (Karthika 23).”
Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
1. All Ministries / Departments of Government of India.
2.UPSC/CVC /C&AG/PMO /Lok Sabha Secretariat / Rajya Sabha Secretariat / President’s Secretariat / Vice-President’s Secretariat / Supreme Court / High Court of the States / Centra] Administrative Tribuna] Principal Bench / Election Commission of India / Minorities Commission / National Human Rights Commission / Central Information Commission / National Commission for Women /National Commission for SC/NCST/NCBC.
3. All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions.
4. Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi.
5. All Staff Side Members of the National Council (JCM).
6. All Staff Side Members of the Departmental Council (JCM),Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions.
7. Chairman /Secretaries, Central] Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committees (As per updated list from Welfare Section).
8. PS to Cabinet Secretary.
9. Deputy Secretary (Coordination), Delhi Govt. Secretariat, I.G. Stadium, I.T.O., New Delhi.
10. The Manager (Store), Government of India, Forms Store, 166 Lenin Sarai, Kolkata
11. Chief Secretaries to all the State Governments /Union Territories.
12. Directorate of Advertising and Visual] Publicity, PTI Building, New Delhi
13. Deputy Director (Bills), Dte. of Printing, B-Wing, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi
14. Positional Astronomy Centre, Block-AQ, Plot No.8 Sector-V, Salt lake, Manish Bathan, Kolkata – 70009.
15. Facilitation Centre, DOP&T (20 copies)