Art Exhibition : Central Board of Secondary Education 2019-2020
No. : CBSE/DIR/ACAD./2020/
3rd January, 2020
All Heads of Schools affiliated to CBSE
Subject: CBSE ART EXHIBITION 2019-20
CBSE Art Exhibition for the academic session 2019-20 would be organized at Regional Level in different parts of the country on 22nd -23rd January, 2020. The National Level Exhibition will be held in Delhi on 4th – 5th February, 2020. Following are the details:
1. Theme : Various Colours of Indian Culture
Primary – Class 4th – 5th
Middle – Class 6th – 8th
Secondary – Class 9th – 10th Sr.
Secondary – Class 11th – 12th
Interested students of the above classes can participate.
The schools willing to participate can register upto 20th January, 2020 through CBSE Art Exhibition web portal at the link http://126.96.36.199/cbse/web/ARTEX/Login.aspx . The details of registration process are given in the annexure 1.
3.1 Registration Fee (Non-Refundable): Rs. 1000/- per school.
4. Medium: Sculpture / Rangoli / Heritage Craft on the theme.
5. Guidelines for Participation:
5.1. There can be maximum 01 entry / exhibit per category from each school.
5.2. A School Team for an entry / exhibit will be represented by
a. either an individual student or two students, and
b. one mentor Arts teacher.
5.3. The names of the students and the mentor teacher, once registered online, will not be changed at any stage of the exhibition.
5.4. The school team participating at Regional Level and National Level must remain the same.
5.5. Care should be taken that eco-friendly materials are used in the preparation of exhibits. Do not use thermacol, plastic, polythene, eatables, non-biodegradable material and any other non-eco-friendly items.
5.6. The exhibits will be assessed by a team of experts as per the following criteria:
|c.||Technical Skill, Workmanship, Craftsmanship etc.||30%|
The decision of the expert team/judges would be final.
6. The participating school/team will bear all expenses related to participation in the event.
7. The participating teams will make their own lodging/boarding arrangements at the venue city of Exhibition.
8. Keypoints related to the conduct of Exhibition:
8.1. The Regional Level of the Art Exhibition will be held in the following cities. The information regarding the venues will be notified later.
|Delhi (East & West)||Guwahati||Jaipur||Jalandhar||Karnal|
8.2. 3 best exhibits of each category will be selected for the award of Certificate of Merit at Regional Level.
8.3. The best entries of Secondary and Sr. Secondary Level will participate in the National Level at Delhi.
8.4. Merit Certificates along with Medallion will be awarded to the three best entries of each category at the National Level.
The decision/ result given by the evaluation committee/judges shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. In case of any query, kindly contact 011-23237779 during office hours. E-mail: [email protected] .
Dr. Joseph Emmanuel
Copy to the respective Heads of Directorates, Organizations and Institutions as indicated below with a request to disseminate the information to all the schools under their jurisdiction:
1. The Commissioner, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, 18-Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-16
2. The Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, B-15, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida201309
3. The Director of Education, Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Old Secretariat, Delhi- 110 054
4. The Director of Public Instructions (Schools), Union Territory Secretariat, Sector 9, Chandigarh- 160017
5. The Director of Education, Govt. of Sikkim, Gangtok, Sikkim –737101
6. The Director of School Education, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar –791 111
7. The Director of Education, Govt. of A&N Islands, Port Blair – 744101
8. The Director of Education, S.I.E., CBSE Cell, VIP Road, Junglee Ghat, P.O. 744103, A&N Island
9. The Director, Central Tibetan School Administration, ESSESS Plaza, Community Centre, Sector 3, Rohini
10. The Additional Director General of Army Education, A – Wing, Sena Bhawan, DHQ, PO, New Delhi-110001
11. The Secretary AWES, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), FDRC Building No. 202,Shankar Vihar (Near APS), Delhi Cantt-110010
12. The Under Secretary (EE-1), MHRD, Govt. of India, Department of SE&L, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-01
13. All Regional Directors/Regional Officers of CBSE with the request to send this circular to all the Heads of the affiliated schools of the Board in their respective regions
14. All Joint Secretary/ Deputy Secretary/ Assistant Secretary / Analyst, CBSE
15. All Head(s)/ In-Charge(s), Centre of Excellence, CBSE
16. In charge IT Unit with the request to put this circular on the CBSE Academic website
17. In-Charge, Library
18. The Senior Public Relations Officer, CBSE
19. PPS to Chairperson, CBSE
20. SPS to Secretary, CBSE
21. SPS to Controller of Examinations, CBSE
22. SPS to Director (Information Technology), CBSE
23. SPS to Director (CTET), CBSE
24. SPS to Director (Professional Examinations), CBSE
25. SPS to Director (EDUSAT), CBSE
26. SPS to Director (Academics), CBSE
27. SPS to Director (Skill Education & Training), CBSE
28. Record File
Dr. Joseph Emmanuel