Aadhaar Seeding facility in withdrawal form (SB-7) and pay in slip (SB-103) : S.B. Order 29/2020
S.B. Order 29/2020
e.F.No. 25-08/2012-FS(CBS) (Pt-I)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Dated: – 19/08/2020
All Head of Circles/Regions,
Subject : – Regarding incorporation of Aadhaar Seeding facility in withdrawal form (SB-7) and pay in slip (SB-103).
In order to facilitate POSB customers to avail Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) benefit payments through their Post Office Savings Account,the competent authority has decided to incorporate Aadhaar Seeding column in Withdrawal Form (SB-7) and Pay-in-Slip (SB-103).
2. A rubber stamp “Note:- My Aadhaar No. ………………………….. may be seeded with my POSB Account for availing DBT benefits.” (enclosed prescribed form)” may be used for existing SB-7 and SB-103 forms to make depositors aware about availability of Aadhaar Seeding facility for their PO Savings Account. They may also be instructed to update the Mobile Number in the CIF during the transaction process.
3.It ts requested to circulate these amendments to all concerned for information, guidance and necessary action.
4. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Enclosed:-Revised SB-7 & SB-103 (English & Hindi)
Assistant Director (SB)
- Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)
- PS to Director General Postal Services.
- PPS/ PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/Member (Banking)/ Member (O)/ Member (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Tech).
- Addl. Director General, APS, New Delhi
- Additional Secretary & Financial Adviser
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
- Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO) / Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
- Director, RAKNPA / GM, CEPT / Directors of all PTCs
- Director General P & T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
- Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General
- All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
- Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate
- All Sections of Postal Directorate
- All recognized Federations / Unions/ Associations
- GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website.
- MOF (DEA), NS-II, North Block, New Delhi.
- Joint Director & HOD, ICCW Building, 4 Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi-1 10002
- Guard File
- Spare copies.